Backfired

Raiylynn Tomlison's P.O.V

When the boys get ready to go on stage Ashton starts to freak out. "Where are my lucky drumsticks???" He shouts "Right here mate. Chill." Luke says coming out of the practice room. "They were in your little box thing you keep them in." He says. "You're a lifesaver! Thanks Lukey!!!" Ash shouts, running out of the lounge room.

"Well... I have to go and prepare for lights and sound. Bye guys!!! Good luck!" Ashton comes in as soon as I say good luck. I go around giving hugs. I say goodbye one more time. I walk to the lights and get prepared. Everything was getting hectic, they were nervous. This is their first big performance.

After getting everything the fans are let in. The boys go on the stage. I hear the piercing screams of the crowd. They boys announce that the opening song would be Beside you. I was messing with the lighting and made sure that everthing was perfect. That was my job.

They talk to the fans for a bit. At one moment, Luke sat with his feet dangling off of the stage and the fans tried to pull him down then the security pushed the fans back a bit. I laughed quietly and Ashton looked up at me, because they can hear me just in case something with the sound or lighting goes wrong.

After a bit, they start to sing to them. At the climax of the song, Luke hops backward and I flash the lights on and off. When they finish, I get ready because this was the easier part. All I had to do was make sure they're microphones were fine. "Raiylynn, How about you go make company with the Australian boys," One of the other workers told me. I flashed her a smile and walked off towards there dressing room.

I went and talked to Calum "So whats the prank?" I asked eagerly. "Well we are planing to put pink hair dye in Zayn's Shampoo," Ashton said from behind us "Ohh the good boys are bad boys," I smirked. They on the other hand looked flabergasted, "Are you a fan of our music?" Ashton asked.

"Yes I am! Who do you think blared it 24/7 and showed it to Louis?" I said smirking to myelf. "Oh My God thank you Raiylynn! You are the reason were here today," Calum said giving giving me a huge hug. Luke and Ashton Following behind. "Thank you so much Rai,this means so much to me, to all of us." He said while sqeezing me to death.

When he pulled back he had his huge dimpled smile on his face. His giggle was adorable, "So are we gonna do this prank?" I asked with mischievous grin. "Okay let's do this, Raiylynn, You make the pink hair dye. Ashton, get his shampoo bottle." Calum stated. And so we got to work, about 15 minutes later we were finished.

About 30 minutes later......

We heard a girlish yelp, Then a fuming pink haired Michael came out of the showers. Oh crap, I gave nervous glances at each of the boys they returned them. "Who did this?" Michael screamed at us. I decided to take the wrap. "It was me, it was meant for Zayn though." I told Mikey. He glared at me with such intensity. Then I remembered, "Why did you use Zayn's Shampoo?" I asked.

He turned a slight shade of pink." Uh....I'm, Uh" He tried to explain. Busted. I just giggled, "Truce?" I asked. He just shook my hand. Then he pulled me into a hug. "Lets go get ready for the after party." He told me.

Someone grabbed my elbow, I turned around to come face to face with the one and only, Luke Hemmings. "Hey, thanks for taking the wrap for us." He told me as he gave me a nice little half smile. "I would do it any day." I told him honestly. "How'd ya now we didn't put it in his bottle accidentally?" Luke asked. "Because I've known Zayn for about 2 years." I told him rolling my eyes jokingly.

"Well lets go get ready then," Luke said as he dragged me to their bus, where my clothes are. "I call bathroom first!" I screeched. Then grabbed my clothes and walked in there. I got dressed into, Black skinny jeans and an old Band t-shirt. I pulled my red hair into a messy bun and put on some chap stick and I was done.

"Wow, You didn't take long." Ashton said walking up to me. "Why would I? It's just a casual party." I stated. "Well most girls take forever to get ready." Ash said smirking at me. "Do I look like most girls?" I questioned, pouting and looked down at my outfit. I've never had a conversation like this with anybody aside from my best friend back home, Dylan.

We headed to the party after the boys finished, wearing almost the same thing I did. Aside from Luke he had his flannel shirt on. Immediately I went to the dance floor because the song that was on was 'think about it' By American Authors. I had a whole dance set up to this song, it wasn't good but it got me in a good mood.

'So far so good

So don't turn back

So far so good

It's been hard

Trying to find the best of it

I'm always hung up on the risk

Don't over think about it'

Gosh I love this song! I felt somebody come up behind me so I swirled around, to see Mikey. "Mind if I dance with you?" He asked. "Sure!" I said cheerfully and pulled him to the middle doing crazy dance moves. It was genuinely fun. Then the rest of the boys joined in.

Then a slow song came on so we all fleeted the dance floor. "Hey Raiylynn, Would you like to dance with me?"Luke asked giving me puppy eyes. "I would love too." I said flattered that not only one but two boys from my favorite band wanted to dance with me, and this night wasn't over.

After the slow song the boys joined in again, we danced to about 4 more songs till I sat by myself to get a drink. I went over to the cooler and grabbed a coke. "Hey, Raiylynn? Having fun?" Calum said giggling and slinging an arm over my back. And so we danced again and again and again.

That night was the first night that I danced till around 1 with people I trusted, and it was amazing. All of it I was glad I accidentally clicked on Luke's song, without it I wouldn't be here, and they wouldn't have been here. I fell asleep to the sound of boys humming different songs at once.

Hey everyone!! Arrow here! So I had a bit of help from Little Miss.Nerdy on this chapter. That's okay it's not always going to be that way. I hope you like it!