End up here

Ashton's POV

I walk back into the lounge with Rai. "Did you tell her Irwin?" Calum yelled. "Yes I did, and she said she likes me back." I squealed like a little girl. "Hey Luke can I talk to you?" Raiylynn asked and he nodded and walked into kitchen with her.

I just shrugged it off and looked at the boys, I look at Louis and he has rage in his eyes. "Ashton can I talk to you?" Louis asks and I'm kinda afraid. I slowly nod and he leads me into a guest room.

"So, what do you want me for?" I ask looking at my feet. "Are you dating Raiylynn?" He asks glaring at me. "No..." I say scratching my neck

"But, we um like each other, I think... I like her. Emm I..." I cut myself off and I stop rambling. "I swear if you so much as touch her, when she's not ready, I cut you into tiny pieces and boil you" he threatens me.

"I wouldn't ever, I swear. Raiylynn is amazing and well she's beautiful." I saw looking at my feet. I didn't want him to yell. "ASHTON!" Rai yells for me "WHERE ARE YOU!" She yells opening the door "ASHTO- Oh, Hi! What are tou guys doing?"

She looks over at Louis who is glaring at me. "Louis stop bothering Ash. He's fine. Trust me, yeah?" Louis starts talking but Rai runs over and hugs him. "Thanks for worrying about me, but I'm okay" She say giving a kiss on the cheek.

"Ashton we're getting ready to watch another movie come on, you too Louis." We walk into the lounge room.

Rai's POV

"What are we watching? I ask. "The exorcist" Was what Calum replyed with. Crap.

I sat on Ashtons lap, it was the only seat left. And it started, I didn't like it. I was snuggled up in Ashtons chest, and everything was fine that way.The most scariest parts I would curl up into Ashton and he would hide his face in my hair.

"Aww look at the lovebirds" Echo said. I have my face in Ashton's neck and my legs swung over his. He has his head lying on my head and his arms wrapped around my torso. "Shh!" Micheal and Calum says in unison.

I smile when Ashton kisses my head. I look over to see Louis asleep, along with everyone except Athena, Echo, Calum, and Mikey. I look up at Ashton.

I put my fingers to my lips and whisper in his ear "You finished watching the movie?" He nods and I get up without anyone noticing and drag him to my room. "You're not sleeping on the couch c'mon I'll share my bed." I smile, dragging him in my room.

I hop into the bed. "How do you sleep?" I ask "Shirtless, is that okay?" He asks. I nod "One catch. Can I sleep in your shirt?" I ask.

He nods and pulls it off, handing it to me. I slip off my shirt, not worrying about Ashton and slip his on. I sigh at the smell and he giggles. He hops into my bed and I hand him one of my two pillows. I then slip in myself pecking Ashton on the lips and saying goodnight.

Arrow here... so I realize things are going kind of fast, bit don't worry, things will slow down.

PLEASE VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

DON'T BE A NEGITIVE UNICORN...

MIKEY WOULD BE SAD :(