Helping

This might hit a soft spot for people so if it does sorry!

Recap:"Raiylynn whats this?" Louis screamed as Niall and I walked over the threshold. I came closer and saw a picture of Ashton holding his wrist out to me. "Louis It's not what it looks like! He needs me." I tried to reason with my big brother. "Why does he need you?" Louis asked scoffing.

"Beacuse you hurt him! He cuts because you tried to get me to leave the boys, he thought it was his fault when it was all yours!" I screamed then collapssed. "What?" Louis said breathless. He looked like he was about to cry. "Just go help them, He needs you." Zayn said so I got my bag and went back to thier bus.

I run back to their tour bus, we're about to leave and their bus is already started. I quickly run and pound on the door. The door opens and I run in. "Where's Ashton?" I ask frantically.

The boys look confused and point to the back of the bus. "He's been back there for awhile but-" I cut off Mikey and run back to Ashton's bunk. I hear him quietly sobbing and making sounds like hissing, but not. I pull open the curtain and look at what he's doing.

I see the blade a grab his hand that's holding it. "Why, why are you doing this?" I ask running into the bathroom and grabbing a cloth. I dab it in Rubbing Alcohol and run back. "This is going to hurt but your cuts need to be cleaned." I dab the cloth on him and he hisses in pain.

After I'm finished I question him. "Ash. Why would you do this? No matter what Louis says, I'll always come back." I sit and stare into his eyes for awhile. "Give me the blade." I say firmly.

"What? No! I need it." He tells me. I snatch it out of his hand. He tries to grab it back but I open the window and throw it out. This isn't helping my situation, he's going to be mad but it's all worth it.

"What did you do?!" He asks falling to the floor and sobbing. "That small blade, was my escape. One day, and enough blood, it would be my escape. Don't you want me to be happy?!" I look at him tears falling out of my eyes. "Yes, and that's exactly why I did it." He looks up. I take this opportunity to kiss him.

"Are you okay? Do you have any other blades?" I ask him, looking in his eyes. He looks down and reaches into the storage bunk and pulls out a box. The box contains two blades and they are both stained with dried up blood. I grab them and throw them out the window too.

What else am I supposed to do? Any other form of disposal he could get to again. "Thank you. Come on lets go see the boys, do they know?" I ask him. He looks at me. "No, they don't, Let me grab my bracelets so they don't see" He says reaching into his bunk.

"No." I say firmly. "What?" He says, his hand still in the bunk as he looks at me. "No. You're going to tell them about all of this. You're going to hate me but this needs to be ended. So, you're telling the boys. If you don't, I will." I tell him. He nods and we walk out. "Boys, Ashton has to tell you something." He doesn't say anything just flashes his wrist.

Ashton's POV

"How long has this been going on?" Luke asks. "Awhile." I say my voice cracking. Raiylynn folds her fingers into mine, grasping my hand. " Um, why?" Calum asks. "Several things" I tell him. "Why didn't you tell us?" Mikey asks. "You would have made me stop and I didn't want to." I tell him looking down. "Can we drop the subject, it's sensitive." I ask.

Calum came up to me and I thought he was gonna hug me but instead he slammed me against the wall. "No! Why are you trying to change the subject? We care about you! We wanna help you!"He sceamed in my face as I cowred back because he used to do this before he left us alone.

My eyes started to water, "You are the reason!" I yelled thinking it was my dad. Calum immediately backed up. Crap! "I didn't mean It Cal... You reminded of my dad." I told him hugging him and when I looked in his eyes, they were wide.

"What did he do to you?" Luke questioned softly, not trying to trigger me. "Uh can I talk with Rai about this first?" I asked, looking into her beautiful green eyes. "Yeah, sure." She replied gingerly. She pulled me back into the bunks.......

Hello!! Arrow here! Did you like it? Sorry if this hit a soft spot in you but well yeah. If you cut, please stop. It's not worth it. Not at all. Cliff Hanger! Sorry guys, but stay tuned somthing is gonna happen next chapter and it's gonna be BIG!