Stand up To What You Believe In

Raiylynn's P.O.V

I wake up to an empty bed and I heard two people talking down stairs, correction. Yelling down stairs. I got up and walked down stairs not caring that I was in Ashton's shirt again. I follow the voices but then i hear a loud crash in the kitchen so I run in there.

What I see is making tears well in my eyes, Louis standing over an unconsious Ashton with glass shattered around Ashton. "What did you do?" I basicly screamed at Louis. "You guys don't need to be dating, Raiylynn. He is going to hurt you." Louis said walking up too me and grabing my shoulders tightly. "No!" Is all I whisper while his face softens and a tear rolls down his cheek.

"What do you mean 'no' I'm your older brother. I'm just trying to help you." He says and tries to hug me but I push him away. "No I'm done with all of this! You can't keep us away from each other! I love him and the only person who is hurting me is YOU!" I scream at Louis then I realize that Ash is back awake and sitting up.

"I'm standing up for Ash and I. We like each other a lot and you can't do anything about it anymore, You dont control me, I'm 19 for crying out loud." I screamed at Louis. "Well if he hurts you don't come crying to me." Louis said and stepped back. "Louis I think it's time you leave." Ashton said quietly.Louis just walked out of my life forever. I didn't see much of him after that.

"What did Louis do to you Ash?" I asked kinda worried that he actually hurt him badly. "Nothing, I made you breakfeast, he came in, punched me in the jaw, knocked me out and I guess I dropped the plate." Ashton explained to me. "Are you sure you are okay? I don't want you to have a concussion." I told him over woying about the people I care about, that's just how I am.

"I'm fine Raiylynn and one more thing? I love you too." He whispred in my ear. He heard me telling Louis that I love him. "Thats great now we can go flying on unicorns and ride the rainbows." I told him trying to lighten the mood. "Raiylynn Hailye will you be my girlfriend?" Ashton asked with the most hopeful eyes I've ever seen. "Do I have to answer that, Of course Ashton Fletcher, I'd love to be your girlfriend." I told him and jumped in his arms he held open for me.

It's kinda strange, not being single. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I looked over at Ashton's perfect jazel eyes and he had his huge dimples showing proudly. I reached over and poked one. "We should go tell the boys the good news." Ash said cheerfully. I could imagine how the boys'll react. They would probably throw a party in our honor.

"Sure but one thing first?" I asked him. "Yeah?" Was all he said. "Kiss me." Then he slammed his lips on my chapped ones. "How was that Ms .Tomlison?" He asked me. He is such a dork so I just burrowed my head in the crook of his neck, this is where I belong.

When we arrived at Luke's house Ashton just walked in and screamed "Honey I'm Home." I giggled and slipped my hand in his. I heard Luke yell that they were in the lounge. We walked in there slowly and Calum was the first to notice our intertwined hands. "Rashton is real!" He chanted over and over. This is how I want this to go, no other way.

PLEASE VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

DON'T BE A NEGITIVE UNICORN...

MIKEY WOULD BE SAD :(

<><><><><><><>A/N<><><><><><>

Heyyyy Sorry if it was kinda boring, Don't feel that well today so this going to be a short note. Hope You enjoyed it! Lots of Love -Little Miss Nerdy