Waiting for Superman

Raiylynn's P.O.V

I can't believe he particular told me he wanted to die. this is to much for me, I need Dylan. So I called him up. "Hey Rai, whats up?" He asked me sounding all cheery like usual. "Umm... Can you please come over? Ashton's back..." I trailed off. "I'll be over in ten, don't worry Rai." Dylan said and hung up.

You see, Dyaln has helped me when Ashton or anybody for that matter was there. He was and is my best friend, always have been and always will be. Dylan and I met when I was little and there was Scott bullying me, so Dylan helped.

I waited for a little while, clutching and unclutching the bed sheets. Then I heard the door get knocked on three times. I ran out of my room and straight through the living room to the door to see Echo about to open the door. "Echo it's just Dylan, I'll get it." I told her and flashed her a smile.

I opened the door and Dylan immeadietly enveloped me in his arms, I loved his hugs. We walked through the living room and all heads snapped towards us. "So, guys this is Dylan. Dylan this is Luke, Liam, Zayn, Calum, Micheal, Harry, Ashton, Niall and Louis." I said. "Dylan! What's up mate? I didn't know you were still friends with Rai." Louis said and got up to give Dylan a hug.

While everybody was greeting Dylan, Echo pulled me aside. "Hey is something wrong?" She asked me with her big brown eyes hinted with curiousity and worry. They both knew I had a differnet connection with Dylan and he helped me with problems. "Ashton." Is all I muttered and dragged Dylan away from the boys and Athena.

"We are going to go chat for a bit." I told the boys and literally dragged Dylan away. When we were in my room I shut the door and almost tackled him, he was shorter then the other boys by a bit but that didn't matter, he still had great hugs.

"So whats wrong munchkin'?" Dylan said smoothing out my hair and setting us on the bed. "He is still cutting." I told him so he squeezed me tighter. "Why?" he asked simply. "I don't know but he basically told me today that he wanted to die, Dylan. He told me he wanted to DIE!" I told him.

"Why does it affect you so strongly?" He asked me. "I don't know but I don't want him to do it anymore, it hurts me and he doesn't seem to notice that." I almost screamed. "Well did you think when you were on the date with Luke that it hurt Ashton?" He asked me. This is why I loved Dylan, he talked sense into me.

"Yea, i figured it would but I didn't want to hurt Luke ethier, it was hard. Gahh what is happening? Make it stop!" I told him, I feel like crying for doing that to Ashton. "Munchkin I know what is happening, you still like him, maybe even love but ethier way when he hurts, you hurt." He told me, i didn't think of it like that. Love? did I really Love Ashton?

"Well I'm going to go munchkin, I'll talk to you later." Dyaln told me and kissed my head. "I'll walk you out." I told him. We got up and walked to the door. I opened it to see a red eyed Aston with tears rolling down hs cheeks. "Rai I'll just show myself out." Dylan said and left Ashton and I to ourselves.

"Ash I'm so sor-" I was cut off by his lips on mine. "Rai I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that, It's all my fault. I over reacted." He told me and wiped my tears off my cheeks. "Ashton I'm so sorry, I should have said bye, I'm so sorry." I gasped out to him. "Rai listen, I like you a lot." He told me.

"Good because, would you like to give us a shot? I don't want to see you hurting, it's hurting me too." I told him and pulled him into another kiss. "Yes Rai, I'd love to try us but were do we start?" He asked after I pulled away. "How bout you take me on a date? Then we'll see after that Mr.Irwin." I told him.

"Great because this is what I've been wanting for a while now. I like you a lot Rai." He told me again but I'm not complaining. We walked out into the living room. "Did you tell her Irwin?" Calum yelled. "Yes I did, and she said she likes me back." He squealed like a little girl. I saw all the boys grinning, aside from Luke.

"Hey Luke can I talk to you?" I asked and he nodded and walked into kitchen with me. "Hey are you alright?" I asked him and he hesitated, "Yeah it's just before you disappeared, I thought you liked me, but it looks like you don't..." He trailed off.

"Luke listen to me now, I do care for you but you know when you like someone a lot? Like it hurts when they hurt?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Thats how I feel about Ashton. I do care for you Luke but it is stronger for Ashton." I told him and I felt so bad but it's better then leading him on.

"You will find somebody but it's not me." I told him. He is like my little brother, and I'm alright with that. "Lets head back yeah?" I asked. When we went back into the room the boys seem to be setting up a movie, but Ashton and Louis isn't there I go to find them.(You will read the conversation in the next chapter) "What are we watching?" I asked. "The exorcist" Was what Calum replyed with. Crap.

I sat on Ashtons lap, it was the only seat left. And it started, I didn't like it. I was snuggled up in Ashtons chest, and everything was fine that way.

<><><><><>A/N<><><><>

Little Miss Nerdy here! Did ya like it? Arrow has been wanting a happy ending for one of my chapters so here it is, hope you like it!!!

PLEASE VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

DON'T BE A NEGITIVE UNICORN...

MIKEY WOULD BE SAD :(