23 • Coming

I return home the next morning at noon. "I packed you some lunch. Korean one. Don't forget to eat and take care," My father says through the opened window. I nod while waving at him.

I put the food inside the refrigerator but it seems to be too much for me to keep and to eat. I decided to stop over at Kevin's to share some food.

I walk over to his house but the house is strangely empty. I push the bell button but no one is answering. I peek through the small hole to see the house is empty. Like there's no one living here anymore.

I take out my phone and call Kevin. "Hello? Kevin speaking," He answers at the other side. I missed his voice.

"Did you moved out from your house? I'm at the front gate and no one is opening the door. The house seems empty too.." I say.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Eunchae. I forgot to tell you that we moved out to a new house just a few days ago. I'll text you the address but may I know what is your purpose?" He asks slightly feeling sorry for not telling me about moving out earlier.

"I wanted to share some food with you guys," I say with embarrassment.

"Sure! Take the second exit at the subway station. We'll be waiting," He says and hangs up. Not long after her texts me his address. He lives in a bungalow now? Woah.

~

Eunchae arrives at the twin's residence and is shocked by the view.

"How do they suddenly live in a house like this..." Eunchae can't help but say that to herself.

Eunchae ring the bell and Kevin opens the door in an instant.

[Moon Kevin's POV]

"Yaa Junkyu! Hurry! Clean the living room. I'm wiping the kitchen counter," I say as I wipe off all the dirt on the counter.

"I know! I am cleaning it! Why are you making a fuss? Our previous home was messier than this but you're fine." Junkyu complaints.

"Eunchae is coming. Of course I'm making a fuss!" I say in frustration but I can only hear Junkyu laughters.

~ 20 Minutes Later ~

Ding dong~~ Ding dong~

I jump out of the sofa to open the door for Eunchae. And she is standing there, smiling sweetly. My heart just melted.

"Good evening," She says and peeks through inside.

"Hey! Come on in," I say and move aside to make ways for her.

"Hey, Junkyu," She greets Junkyu who is lying down on the sofa.

"What brings you here, so far?" I ask with a chuckle as she sits on the sofa.

"I brought you some food. I just came back from my father's house and he cooked me some meal. I can't finish it alone since my mom and my sister is not at home," She says while handing me a bag of containers.

"We didn't have anything to eat either. Thanks! I'll serve this, make yourself comfortable," Junkyu says and take the bag from my hand. I sit next to her and she smiles awkwardly.

___________________________

Thank you for reading this book! Feel free to give it a like and comments 🥰

I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter, my lovely Sunny Fairies 🧚‍♀️ !