11 • Help

After school, I stop by Jisoo's house to take a look at her.

"Good evening, can I see Jisoo?" I say as her mother opens the door. She nods and I head to Jisoo's room.

"Gosh! Are you okay??" I say and Jisoo smiles weakly. She nods lightly and coughs.

"Seems like you have to be on your own for a few days," She says in a very weak voice.

"I bought you spicy chicken soup.." I whisper and she laughs.

"Go home.. your mother needs you," She says and I shake my head in denial.

"She's not home for a few days.. don't worry," I say and she holds my hand.

"Still.. there's no one at home," She says and I nod forcefully. I wave at her and go to see her mother.

"I want you to have these," She suddenly hands me 50,000₩.

"Huh? What's this?" I ask in shocked. "No.." I push her hand away.

"You gave Jisoo some money for the clinics.. right? I have to pay them back," She says and pushes the money into my hand.

"어머님 (aunt), you don't have to pay me back.. I've known Jisoo for all my life, there's always next time. I know you have to pay for In Seong's textbooks and all," I push her money gently while explaining to her.

"Huh? What's wrong? Why is Eun Chae here?" In Seong asks as he gets in.

"Get in. Your sister is sick, she was helping her," His mother says and he gets upstairs while waving at me.

"Then, I'm off," I say and bow to her. She waves at me and I take a taxi home.

~

"Can you please cut off some amount? I only have 5,000₩ in my wallet." I say to the taxi driver.

"Next time if you don't have much money, just walk," He says coldly. Suddenly, a pair of hands pushes me away and hands the taxi driver 10,000₩.

"Wha-"

"It's on me," The guy says. He turns around and it's Yedam.

"Huhhhh? Why are you here?" I ask in confusion and he laughs histerically.

"I was taking some time alone to breath in fresh air after practice.. I didn't know that you live here.." He says and looks around.

"Don't look.. it's embarrassing," I say and sigh.

"What is?" He asks with a smile.

"Come on, I'll treat you something there," He says and we run to the convenience store.

___________________________

Thank you for reading this book! Feel free to give it a like and comments 🥰

I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter, my lovely Sunny Fairies 🧚‍♀️ !