20 • Signature

"I heard about the bad news," She says while the tea is being served by her secretary. "Mr. Moon has very little time before leaving this world," She says and Junkyu unbuttons his sleeve.

"What do you have to do with that?" Junkyu asks, slightly feeling irritated. Afraid of him doing anything silly, I put my hand on top of his thigh, telling him to calm down.

"We're here today to sign-off all of your father's properties." She says while rummaging through the files.

"What? No no. This is not right. My father, Moon Ha Joon is not dead yet." I say while getting angry.

"It's not the matter of dead or not. He asked me to call you two and you have to sign them. It's an order from your father," She says with a sigh. "Sit down. Have your tea," She points to me and I sit down again.

"He left you two with 3 important things. One, his company in Korea, France and Manchester which is KJMoon Group. Seco-"

"What? He have a company? In England and Europe? You must've been a scam. Hyung, let's go," Junkyu says while pulling my hand up.

"Please be seated. I'm not done with you!" She shouts and I look at Junkyu.

"Let's listen to her first," I say and Junkyu sigh. He sits down next to me again and she smiles.

"Second, he left a bungalow for both of you to live in Yeonhui-Dong. Lastly, he left you with an unfinished building in Itaewon. That project was supposed to be finished last 3 years but it was a failure because your father fell sick at that time, until now," She says while taking a sip of the tea.

"So, what do we have to do now?" I ask and she smiles.

"Sign that paper and all the properties owned by your father will be in your hand. Both of you. Be a responsible sons to your father so that he can leave peacefully," She says while handing each of us a ball pen.

"The terms and conditions are written at the back. Please do read before signing the paper," She says.

"Will you give us some time? It's too sudden to accept all of these." Junkyu says and she nods.

"Sure. I'll ask my secretary to tear off that page so that you could think again. It's a big responsible. And when you sign that off, you're going to move out as soon as possible from that house. I'll be giving you keys to your mew residence," She says for the last time before allowing us to return home.

___________________________

Thank you for reading this book! Feel free to give it a like and comments 🥰

I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter, my lovely Sunny Fairies 🧚‍♀️ !