4 • Confusion

~

"Eun Chae!" Jisoo come running to Eun Chae as soon as she comes out from her class.

"Ya, it hurts!" In Seong says as his sister, Jisoo still holds onto his hair.

"Sorry," She says and lets go of his hair.

"Jisoo's got a crush!" In Seong says and run to the cafeteria.

"What? You've got a crush?" Eun Chae asks Jisoo excitedly.

"No way," She says while rolling her eyes.

"Then what was he babbling about?"

"There's a new guy in our class-" Jisoo halfly says.

"Same! Oh my gosh! You need to check it out yourself! He's so damn handsome, I can't focus in my chinese class!" Eun Chae says and hugs Jisoo.

"Yaa, are you sure you really like him? Not just some sort of love at first sight?" Jisoo asks Eun Chae as they walk together to the cafeteria.

"I don't know. But he's handsome for sure," Eun Chae says and smiles at herself. "What about yours? Is he cute?" Eun Chae asks Jisoo.

"Yeah, kinda," She answers shyly.

"You like him! You blushed! Jisoo have a crush!" Eun Chae shouts through the hallway.

"Shut up!" Jisoo covers her mouth but it seems too late. Thank god everyone went to the cafeteria already. "He sits right next to me," Jisoo continues.

"What? You're so lucky! He sits at the back of my class.. not so good," Eun Chae freaks out and sighs.

"Oops! There he is," Eun Chae points to a guy at the corner of the hallway, rummaging through his own locker.

"His back are already handsome!" Eun Chae says and Jisoo pulls her to the cafeteria.

They then sit with their own trays and eat their food. "Want to see the new boy?" Jisoo suddenly break their silent. Eun Chae nods while shoving a spoonful of rice with fried egg on top. Jisoo points to a guy sitting alone with her pinky finger.

"What?" Eun Chae blurts out nearly choked.

"Why?" Jisoo gives her a glass of water and she drinks it in a gulp.

"That's the new boy in my class," Eun Chae says and Jisoo frowns. "Now what? We liked the same person?" She asks and Jisoo looks away. "Aish, jinjja.. no way I'll share him with you!" She adds and Jisoo's eyeball becomes big.

"Ayy, no way. We went to our class separately, no way they could be the same person," Jisoo says after drinking her milk.

"Huh?" Eun Chae looked confused. "Is that even the same person?" She points to a group of people with Kevin in it.

"Shit, their faces are so freaking same!" Jisoo says. Right by that time, one of the guys walk past their desk.

"Kevin!" Eun Chae calls out and he stops in his track.

"He's Kevin," Eun Chae whispers to Jisoo.

"I don't think so. Both of them looked at us," Jisoo says and that time the guy who they assumed Kevin turns around.

~
___________________________

Thank you for reading this book! Feel free to give it a like and comments 🥰

I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter, my lovely Sunny Fairies 🧚‍♀️ !