57-Ab toh yeh gaya..

"What the hell maddy..is this a joke or what...yaha itni badi problem ho gayi hai and you are busy in justifying your so called employee"nandini shouts at him in front of whole office...

All employees were literally shivering in fear while maddy was looking down...

Madhyam singhania..
He handles the bangalore branch of MA industry..
A good hearted man..
A good friend of nandini..considers her as a role model...
And has a huge crush on Tanya sharma..

"Sorry mam...i m really sorry if u felt that i m justifying tanya...i will not repeat this mistake again"he says while looking down making her sigh...

Nandini always keeps her proffessional and personal life seperate...and even maddy knows that..so he never took an advantage of her being his friend...

"Now will u plz call ur  employee here...i don't have whole day for her"she says angrily and maddy immediately nods..

He takes out his phone and was about to call tanya but stops seeing her coming towards them in hurry...

Nandini's back was facing her...

"Kya hua maddy...itni jaldi jaldi main kyun bulaya mujhe"tanya asks...

Nandini turns and both were shocked seeing each other...

"Nandini..tum"she whispers....

"Ohh..toh aap hi hai voh employee"nandini asks sarcastically...

Tanya gives a confused look to her..

"Maddy..she was on leave...kahi uski vajah se toh"nandini asks looking at maddy while he looks down clearing her doubts..

"Miss tanya..what is this"nandini throws a file infront of her...

"Yeh..yeh toh kapoor industries ki presentation ki file hai..joh maine banayi hai"tanya says while reading the file..

"Ohh really tanya..thanks for informing me...mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha"nandini's sarcasm again hit her ears...

"Nandini...why are being so sarcastic..and what are u doing here in my office"all gasp hearing tanya's tone while nandini just smirks...

"Tanya..what are u"before maddy could complete his sentence nandini cuts him off saying..

"Wait..maddy..haa so miss tanya...what were u saying..i m being sarcastic.."her eyes turn furious...

"Am i looking dumb to u..i ask about the bloody mistake in this file and u are telling me its basic info..who the hell made u the head manager"nandini yells and then looks at maddy who was already so much scared of her anger...

Fab 5 reach there and frowns seeing so much crowd...

They walks towards the crowd and saw nandini who was glaring at one girl whose back was facing to them..

"But who the hell are u"tanya asks frustratedly seeing her behaviour..

"Tanya..behave..do u know who she is...she is the owner of MA industry...Niya saxena"maddy says glaring at her while tanya was numb realising that she is her boss.......

She goes in flashback and remembers nandini's sentence..

Never praise urself in front of ur boss...

Now she got to know that what did she mean that time....sweat buds formed on her forehead...

"I..i m sorry mam..i..i did'nt knew..knew that u are..are my boss"she stammered badly..

"Ab toh pata chal gaya na"nandini asks sternly and tanya nods scaredly..

"Now plz elaborate that how  can u committ such a big mistake...that too in this presentation which is very much important for our company"her stern tone make her shiver...

Even fab5 were feeling bad for tanya when they saw her....

"Sorry mam..actually..actually i wanted to take a leave aur kaam jaldi khatam karne ke chakkar main i did that mistake"she says while looking down..

"What...are u even serious miss tanya..agar itna hi vacation pe jaane ka shauk tha toh ghar pe hi beth jaati naa..why the hell u even join my company"nandini yells angrily as now tanya was getting on her nerves...

"Ma..mam..u know..main..main vacation pe nahi gayi thi..i...i took a leave as i was alone here...meri naani out of india thi aur aapko pata hai ki daadi mujhe mumbai leke gayi thi"tanya tried to justify herself as she was feeling too much insulted..

"What...is this even a reason behind ur leave...naani out of india chali gayi..daadi mumbai leke gayi...yeh company kon chalata hai..aapki naani daadi yaa main....just don't u dare to give me those fucking useless reason"nandini yells angrily while other employees were feeling pity on tanya...

Tanya was feeling really insulted...
Fab5 was silent spectator here as they know nandini's anger...

If Manik is monster then she is Mini monster..sometimes she is extra dangerous than manik..

Suddenly tanya saw fab5 there..she thought that they came here for her..
A smile spread across her lips seeing manik...

"Manik"tanya says and nandini got shocked seeing fab5 there...

She looks at manik who was blinking his eyes at her to calm her down...

"Mam...main..main mumbai shaadi ke liye ladka dekhne gayi thi"tanya says suddenly making fab5 and nandini shock while maddy was numb...

"What"nandini asks all shocked ..

"Lekin aapne toh mujhe kuch aur hi reason bataya tha abhi..."nandini asks sternly...

"Actually mam...daadi ne mujhe yeh kisi ko bhi batane se mana kiya tha...meri shaadi Manik se tay hui hai"tanya says....

"What the hell"two voices were heard...

One was of nandini who looks at manik accusingly..

While other was of manik who was more than shock..

He looks at nandini who was killing him with her eyes...

Fab4 too were shocked..

"Ab toh yeh gaya"cabir says giving pity look to manik...

Precap:Mahabharat...

Here is the update..

How is it..

In many stories u have seen manik's anger..his impulsiveness..his stubborness...
But in my story..its all opposite..here nandini has more anger issues than manik...

Coming to the update

What u think about precap.

Ab kiske beech main mahabharat hone vaali hai......

Till then stay tune and do vote and comment..

Love Mamta