21-I love u

What is happiness...??

Happiness is the feeling which cannot be describe in words...it can only be felt...

Peace..what is peace??

Peace is the feeling where we feel calm..quite...

His peace....his happiness ....this all were lost somewhere..because of whom..because of her..yes..because of her as she was not there with him...his angel...his lifeline...

Manik's happiness and peace was there in front of him...but he was all numb....he was not able to say anything...

His guess was right..his insticts were right about niya being his angel...his heart was screaming that yes..she is his angel..

And now he regret for not believing his heart...

While on otherside....

She too was just standing and staring at him with so much love....

"Angel"he whispers...

"Haa mani..angel..tumhari angel"she again says with teary eyes...

But one thing which was common on both of their faces was smile..

Yes a smile...

And this time..a real smile...the smile which was reaching to their eyes...

Not able to control anymore manik ran towards her and engulf her in a tight bone crushing hug.......

Both were at peace now....in each others arms..the most peaceful place in the whole world for them....

Both were crying..crying in happiness..crying in love...crying in pain of separation..

Separation of long 15 years........

"I love u"both said in unison....

Because now they were afraid..yes afraid from separation...

Manik brokes the hug and looks at her...

"Say it again"manik says to which nandini smiles brightly..

"I Love u mani...ur angel loves u...abhi se nahi...bachpan se...."nandini says while crying to which he again hugged her...

"I love u too angel..i love u sooo much..i missed u...main...main ab tumhe kahi jaane nahi dunga...now u will be with me..forever...humesha"he says while sobbing in her arms to which she was caressing his back..

"Main ab kahi nahi jaane vaali mani...humesha tumhare saath rahungi....tumhare paas rahungi...yeh angel ab apne mani ke bina nahi jee payegi"nandini's pain was reflected in her voice....

"Promise"he asks after breaking the hug....

"Nandu promise"she says to which he immediately nods in negative making her confuse...

"No Nandu promise...tumne bachpan main bhi yeh promise kiya tha aur phir mujhse dur chali gayi thi..mujhe chodke"manik says emotionally....nandini wipes his tears....

"Angel promise mani"she says softly while he stares at her...

"Kyunki ek baar nandini apne promise tod sakti hai..lekin mani ki angel kabhi bhi apna promise nahi todegi"she says while staring at him with so much love...her eyes were reflecting the love for him....

His smile  widened hearing her...

********

Location:Chahat mansion...

"What happen mani..."she asks seeing him lost..

They both were sitting in balcony on swing...

Nandini was sitting on manik's lap hiding her face in his chest watching stars...

But then she notice that he was lost somewhere...

A lone tear escape his eye which directly fall on her hand...

Nandini got worried seeing his tear and she immediately got up and makes him stand....

"Come"she takes him inside and lays him down on bed and she herself lays beside him hugging him tightly...

"I m here mani...with u.."she says softly to which his grip tightens on her waist.

"I was so scared angel...jab..jab raman papa ne kaha...that u are..."he was not able to complete that sentence..her being dead was his biggest nightmare....

"Tum mujhe kuch puchoge nahi mani...don't u have any questions"she asks to which he smiles...

"I know u angel...agar itne saal tum apni family se dur thi..mujhse dur thi...then there must be some strong reason for it...and i will not ask u anything about it...kyunki mujhe pata hai jab vakt aayega tab tum khud mujhe bata dogi"he says lovingly...

"U know how much i love u"she asks smiling widely....

"Accha...show me how much u love me"he asks with naughtiness in his voice..

"Ma..mani..."her cheeks were all red understanding his double meaning words...

Manik hovers over her keeping his both hands on either sides...

He leans forwards and kisses her forehead lovingly....

She closes her eyes breathing heavily as his warm breath were falling on her face...

He kisses her cheeks one by one to which she smile shyly....

He stares at her shivering lips and looks at her as if asking for permission...she blinks his eyes in assurance to which he smiles brightly and places his lips on her for a soulful passionate kiss...

Their first lip kiss....

He sucks her lips taking it in his mouth and was nibbling time to time...

Her hands were caressing his hairs while his hands were drawing circles on her stomach...

Being breathless they broke the kiss panting heavily....

"I love u soooo much angel"he says hugging her tightly hiding his face in her neck while she shivers feeling his breath on her neck...

"I love u too mani..."she says with a bright smile..

Both were at peace now..in each others arms...

"Sleep angel...its late"he says caressing her hairs...

"Good night mani"her eyes were becoming heavy...

"Good night angel..have a sweet dreams"he says hugging her more tightly..

And both were in deep slumber sleeping peacefully after long 15 years without any pain..without any sadness..but with only and only happiness of being in each others arms....

Precap:abhi's shocking behaviour,murthy's and malhotra keeps a pooja for nandini,manik's restlessness and starting of their secret relationship...

So here is the update..

How was it..

Do let me know..

Love Mamta