12-u killed soha

"Navya...where is nandini"harshad asks navya who was standing at college gate waiting for nandini...

"Harshad bhai..voh na nandu ko orphanage ka kuch kaam tha...usne kaha ki kaam khatam hote hi voh aa jayegi..isliye i m waiting for her"navya says trying to call nandini but it was unreachable..

"Bhai..lekin aap yaha kya kar rahe hai..nandu ne toh bataya tha ki aapki aaj meeting hai"navya asks in confusion..

"Meeting hai nahi...meeting thi..actually meeting jaldi khatam ho gayi toh socha yaha aake tum logo ko surpries de du.."harshad says...

"Hey bhai"alya says hugging him who came just now followed by fab4..

Harshad brokes the hug and faked her a smile..

"Hey alya"harshad says with forceful smile which hurt alya very much...

Fab4 who notice this did'nt interfere in between their matter as it was their personal thing..

But how can mukti  be quite...

"U don't need to fake ur smile harshad..she is ur sister..not any stranger"mukti says taking alya in a side hug while alya gave mukti a sad smile...

Before harshad could say anything they all heard a loud shreik.

"Bhaiyyu"harshad smiles widely seeing nandini as he was seeing her after 2 days because of his tight schedule...

Nandini ran towards him and hops in his arms while he twirls her around happily....nandini was giggling while Manik dhruv and cabir along with navya were adoring these bro sis bond...

But there was one who was fuming in anger seeing nandini taking her place...

Alya..

She was already upset because of harshad's behaviour towards her and now this scene added more fuel to her anger...

Mukti side hugs alya as she knows what alya must be feeling now...

"Aapki toh meeting thi na..how was it.."nandini asks excitedly...

"Well..jab kisi ne mujhe itne acche se good luck wish kiya ho then how can i lose it..the deal is ours baccha..and finally we can make an another orphanage...so..are u happy now"harshad asks while she smile widely and nods her head like a kid which made him chuckle at this cute little munchkin of his...

After soha...nandini has become harshad's life..he can do anything..i repeat anything for her..because she was there for him in his tough times when his so called sister was busy in partying with fab 5....

He too knows that fab5 is very much important for alya and he even respected that...but he even crave for the sisters love....he was elder from her but that does'nt mean that he does'nt crave for love..infacf being the eldest son the whole responsibility of alya was on him still he never complaint..and inreturn he just wished to have a sister beside him in his tough times....but she was never their..she was always busy in her life...fab5...and that's it..she never acknowledge that yes..she has a brother who is craving for her affection..her sisterly love...

And that sisterly love he got from nandini..

Who was nandini to him...no blood relation was there but the relation they both share was beyond this.....

And hence...in short span of time..nandini create her place in his heart....

Suddenly they all heard clapping sound..

They all turn and look at alya who was staring at them with anger and pain while tears were continuosly flowing from her eyes...

She walks towards them still clapping and stands exactly in front of nandini..

"Wow bhai..i mean just wow....what scene...bhaiyyu..baccha..that's what u call each other right."alya asks with rage..

"Alya..not here....lets go inside and talk..yaha sab dekh rahe hai.."mukti tries to stop her as all students were gathered around them....

"No mukti..sunne do sabko..sapko pata lagna chahiye that what i m feeling"alya says still looking at nandini....

Nandini was all time looking at harshad who was looking frustrated...who was looking pissed off..

She holds his hands and tries to calm him down while this was enough to rose alya's anger...

"So bhai...ohh sorry..kya main aapko bhai bula sakti hu yaa voh right bhi aapne mujhe cheen liya hai."alya says with tears...

"Alya..listen..don't create scene here"harshad tries to explain her calmly as nandini was all time caressing his hand giving him much needed strength...

"Wow bhai..matlab ab main scene create kar rahi hu..don't u love me anymore...aap mujhe apni behen maanti bhi ho yaa nahi...yeh sab iss niya ki vajah se naa.."alya asks..

"Alya"harshad shouts loudly while alya gets scared as its first time he is shouting at her....

Mukti immediately hugs her to calm her down...

Harshad storms towards her and looks at her with fierce red blood shot eyes which scared all...even nandini was scared seeing her bhaiyyu in this avtaar..

"Don't...don't even dare u to drag niya in this"he says dangerously...

He can't let anyone drag nandini in this matter as he knows that she was nowhere at fault..infact she was the one who supported him..she was the one who was with him consoling him...

"Tumhe janna hai na..why i m changed..the reason behind my change is not niya..its u..suna tumne..i have changed and became like this because of u"harshad continues still that rage is his eyes was same....

"What i have done bhai"alya asks still her eyes were glaring at nandini who was trying to calm harshad..

"What u have done...u are bloody murderer"harshad says shocking fab5 like hell while nandini with navya was shedding tears along with harshad whose eyes were red....

"Bhai..aa..aap yeh..yeh kya...maine..murder...bhai"..........alya was going hysterical...confused..panick..what not..

"Yes..u are murderer..u killed my love..my life....U KILLED SOHA"harshad says...

His heart was paining saying this still he said this..

He was frustrated..

He was angry..

He was in pain..

The pain of losing his love...the pain of being away from his love...

While on other side.....

Fab5 was numb....

Harshad was crying while sitting on his knees...

Nandini immediately kneeled down in front of him and hugged him tightly...

Alya was just froze on her place..

"Soha"she whispered shockingly...

"Bhaiyyu..bas bas...bhaiyyu..."nandini wipes his tears...

She made him stand...

"Bha..bhai..aap..aap yeh kya..keh reh hai..soha toh london main hai right..aapne..aapne khud bola tha ki voh apni studies complete karne ke liye london gayi hai...and..and now u are saying ki i killed soha..."alya says not able to digest his words...

"Yes..u killed soha..u killed her soul..her innocence..u bloody killed her"harshad was going to pounce on her but manik and cabir holds him while alya gets scared seeing him like this and hugs mukti....

Precap:harshad's past...cabir talks to navya about niya being nandini...and neyo tells raj about alya's liking towards manik...

So here is the next chapter...

How was harshad's outburst..

Soha's truth will be revealed in next chapter...

So stay tune and do vote and comment..

Love Mamta