6-kon hai yeh Fab5?

"Nandu chal naa yaar..mujhe bahot bhook lagi hai.."navya was literally shouting....

"Shh..dheere navya..yeh orphanage nahi hai..joh tum aise chillaogi..behave"nandini scolds her..

"Sorry sorry..lekin chal na canteen.."navya starts dragging her towards canteen...

"Navya navya..listen..tum canteen jao..mujhe library se book leni hai..i'll see u in a while"nandini says stoping her..

"Theeke..par jaldi aana..."navya ran towards canteen while nandini chuckles at her...

She turns around and suddenly collides with someone..she was all ready to fall down but falls in someone's arms..

Manik's pov.....

Niya saxena...

That's what she said her name...

And snatched my last hope from me..

After seeing her at first..i thought that she was my angel...my nandini but my all hopes crashed down after hearing her name..

I don't know why but her eyes are very familiar..same like my angel's eyes..

My heart is saying that she is my angel but my mind is opposing it...

We..fab 5 were heading towards canteen as it was lunch time and the bhukkad of our group..the cabir dhawan was hungry..i know its not new info for u all as he is always hungry but this time even i was hungry...

So we thought to eat something so that we can have energy for jamming...

We saw niya talking to navya just outside the canteen...

Cabir wink at me looking at niya while i frown..

Ab iske dimaag main kya chal raha hai...

I ignored him and starts walking...

Before i could register anything cabir pushed me slightly due to which i suddenly bumped with niya..she was going to fall down but i caught her in right time...

I can hear few feminine gasps..

I guess it was mukti and alya...who gasped in shock..ab isme kya shock hona...i tell u this girls sometimes behave like a typical aunties.....

And this cabir..i will surely not leave him

Pov ends...

Manik was drown in her eyes while same was with nandini...

Alya and mukti was shooting daggers at nandini while dhruv was standing there like a silent aundience.....

Also some students who were passing by there stops in their track seeing the typical romantic movie scene.....

"Pehla pehla pyaar hai...pehli pehli baar hai"cabir sings romantically which broke manan's trance...

Both stand straight and starts looking here and there.....

Cabir smiles naughtily at manik for which he got a glare from him...

"Can't u see.."alya suddenly lashed out at nandini for which fab 4 was shocked...

"Excuse me"nandini says with frown...

"I just ask u a simple question..that can't u see..andhi ho kya..how can u just bumped into him.."alya says in anger..

"Miss alya saxena...i will suggest u something...first of all keep ur volume low in front of me..i m not ur slave or spot that u will keep insulting me and i will stay silent...aur rahi dekhne ki baat..so u should ask ur friend...he was the one who bumped into me..not me..so u better analyse the situation and then talk...."nandini says angrily while fab5 was not in the condition to say anything...

Boss..niya saxena se panga na liyo...

Obviously what can they say..she was right..and also its the first time that someone..that too a girl has talked to them in this tone...this was totally new for them...

"How dare u..tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhse aise baat karne ki..do u know who are we..we are fab 5"alya says with proud...

But nandini's next question left them baffled..shocked..stunned............and what not....

"Kon hai yeh fab5"nandini asks in bored tone...

"What"nandini gets startled hearing navya from behind.....

Navya..who was waiting for nandini in canteen came out...that's when she heard nandini saying this...

"Tumhe Fab5 nahi pata"navya asks unknown to the fact that fab5 is standing in front of them...

"Arey...Fab5...the famous band all around world...tumne unke gaane sune hai....hayo rabba..main toh unki bahot badi fan hu...aaj tak unko dekh nahi paayi lekin unke saare gaane sune hai..aur haa..voh joh lead singer hai na fab5 ka..i tell u..uski aawaz to ek dum arjit singh jaisi hai..."

Navya was ranting on and on about fab5 while nandini was busy in her phone...

Fab5 was gaping at her..

Because there is navya..who was non stop doing the praising of fab 5..

And here is this girl..who was not at all interested hearing about them...

"She is so different from others"that's what manik thought in his mind...

"Lekin tujhe pata hai..unki band ki joh 2 ladkiyaan hai na...voh mujhe bilkul acchi nahi lagti..maine suna hai unme bahot attitude hai....bahot arrogance hai....mataraani unhe thodi buddhi de"navya says this with disgust in her voice for that two girls who was unfortunately standing in front of her and listening their own buraai from her mouth....

"Navya..stop exaggerating them...voh koi bhagvaan nahi hai joh unko itna praise kar rahi ho...they also are humans like us...now lets go....aasha maa ka msg hai..aashi ro rahi hai"nandini says in hurried tone and left from there followed by navya...

And as soon as they left cabir burst into laughter followed by dhruv while manik hides his laugh seeing mukti and alya's face....

The other students too starts laughing while alya mukti fumes...

"Shut up..just shut up all of u..get lost.."alya shouts while they all dispersed...

Now only fab5 was present there...

"Seriously...she does'nt know fab5...kamaal ki ladki hai yaar yeh niya..."dhruv says while cabir smiles..

"Isliye toh kisi ko itni bhaa gayi..haina manik"cabir asks innocently..

"I m hungry guys..lets go"manik says avoiding cabir's question while cabir again burst in laughter which irked mukti and alya to the core..

"Shut up cabir"they shout in unison to which he keeps a finger on his lips and walks inside canteen...

So here is the update...

How was it..

What u think about manik-nandini's encounter...

Share ur views and do vote and comment..

Love Mamta