40-I m sorry...

"How..."he utter this numbly unable to believe it....

He shockingly looks towards her ...

"Ba..baccha..."he speaks while walking towards her.....

"Than..thank u"he says hugging her tightly making her smile...

"Bhaiyyu...ab aap apni behen ko thank u kahenge.."she says hugging him back...

"U...u gave me my mom baccha...meri maa lautaayi hai tumne...a mere thank u is not enough for it..."he says broking the hug and looking at his mom who was sleeping peacefully after so many years.....

"She is fine bhai...we just have to wait for her to wake up..."nandini says staring at her....

"Bhai"they heard a whisper and found alya standing there with her dad...

Both were having numb expression...

They walks towards them slowly...

Alya sits beside her mother who was lying unconscious...

"Harshad...yeh sab"his dad asks still too much shocked to react anything...

"Niya saved mom"harshad spoke while alya's head snapped at him hearing this..

She looks at nandini...

"Thank..thank u beta.."rohit says keeping his hand on her head...

Nandini gives him a small smile suddenly she felt something on her feet...

She looks down and is shocked seeing alya on her feet..

"Alya"

Alya was crying on her feet...

"Thank u...thank u for saving my mom...i...i know i behave very badly with u..but now i had realise my mistake..."she says crying...

"I m sorry" alya says looking at her with guilt in her voice....

Nandini makes her stand and hugs her...

Alya broke down in her arms...

"I forgive u alya..."nandini says to which alya smiles lightly....

"Bhai"she looks towards harshad apologitically...

Harshad first looks at nandini then alya...

Nandini assures him and that's it..he takes alya in his arms...

Their dad too join the hug but surprisingly alya pulls nandini in a hug...

"U are family niya...bhale humare beech blood relation na ho..but from today u are like a sister to me..will u accept me"alya asks hopefully making others smile...

"I have already accepted u alya...aur vaise bhi..hum toh pehle se hi sisters the...kyunki bhaiyyu mere bhai hue..aur tum unki behen..so hue na hum sisters"nandini says chirpily......

"I m sorry"alya again apologizes...

"We should forget our past and move on..so lets start afresh"nandini says with a smile making others smile...

"Niya beta...kya tum aaj se mujhe papa bula sakti ho...only if u don't have any problem"rohit says with all his fatherly love making alya and harshad smile...

"Nahi..main aapko papa nahi bula sakti"nandini says which snatched his smile..

"Main aapko dada bulaungi..."nandini further says with a bright smile...

Rohit hugs her and this time nandini pulls alya into hug...

"Aaj se meri do do betiyaan hai"rohit says with bright smile...

They were having a perfect family moment which broke by harshad's call ...

He picked it up....

"Hello..haa cabir"harshad spoke gaining everyone's attention...

"Harshad.."cabir's voice was sounding tensed...

"Kya hua cabir...why are u sounding tensed??"harshad asks tensely making others worried....

"Harshad...manik"cabir spoke worriedly...

"Manik..kya hua manik ko"this alerted everyone specially nandini...

"Harshad..plz come here...we are in fab5's jam room..."cabir says hurriedly and cuts the call..

"Bhaiyyu...everything is ok right..manik theek hai na"nandini asks scaredly...

"Pata nahi..vaha jaake hi pata chalega"harshad says and all leaves for college...

***********

All enters inside only to see manik sitting numbly on one place while cabir navya mukti and dhruv were around him...

"Nandini"cabir whispers...

Next second nandini felt weight on her...

She saw manik who was hugging her more and more tight making her confuse...

She felt his heartbeat...his heart was beating fast as if he was scared of something......

Alya mukti and dhruv along with harshad and rohit was shocked seeing this..

Nandini felt wetness on her shoulder and realise he was crying...

"Mani"she whispers shockingly.....

Precap:fab 5 bonding with nandini....

Sorry guys..i know its short one...

Bare with this one for today...

Coming back to the chapter....how was it..

Alya's mom is alive..how???

U will get to see fab5's bonding with nandini in further chapter..

Specially u will love nalya's bond(nandini+alya)

Are u excited...

Shoutout:

Hey guys plz go and read xhighonwingsx stories...

She is really an amazing writer....

And also i request u guys to have a look at HER PRINCESS LIFE....
That story is getting less number of votes..i don't know why...
I m giving my 100% to that story...
Plz try that story guys...
I m sure u would love it..

Love Mamta