38-who is she???

"Hay bhagvaan..yeh sunne se pehle main mar kyun nahi gayi"

An overdramatic voice it was....

They turned and found a lady in her mid forties standing there weeping...

"Mom"cabir whispered and face palmed himself while others were confused except manik who was giggling seeing cabir's condition...

(Supriya pathak as rama dhavan-cabir's mom)

A kindhearted lady...cabir had inherited his dramebaazi from her only....

A fun loving lady...a bigger prankster than cabir....
Knows cabir's past and hence is worried for his future...

"Mom...what are u doing here"cabir asks her who was walking towards him in slow motion keeping her both hands on her cheeks looking at him dramatically...

"Bas..yahi baki reh gaya tha...ab kya main tujhse milne bhi nahi aa sakti...hai bhagvaan..kya yeh din dikhane ke liye tune mujhe zinda rakha..."cabir held his head while navni and aasha maa was standing there confused...

"Namastey aunty"navya touches her feet taking blessings...

"Haaye..pehli baar isne kuch dhang kaa kaam kiya hai..iss baar bahu sanskaari dhundhi hai"his mom says hugging navya while navni smiles...

But manik was only looking at cabir whose smile vanished hearing her...

He never wanted to remember his past....

His past had snatched his inner self from him...

He is not the same cabir now....
His past was a mistake and we learned from our mistakes right....

Similarly cabir has learned great lesson from his past..that is to never trust anyone easily...and that too blindly...

Don't judge a book by its cover....

Never judge anyone by their appearance or outer self...if u want to judge..then do it by seeing the person's heart and not looks...

"Hello aunty..how are u"manik asks taking her blessings and tries to divert the topic...

"Main theek hu beta..ek tu hi hai jisse meri fikar hai...varna iss cabir ko toh meri padi hi nahi hai.."cabir rolls his eyes at his mother's drama...

"Guddu ke papa bhi tumhe bada yaad karte hai"she says cupping manik's cheek and gave a motherly peck on his forehead making him smile....

"Guddu??"navni was confused except manik who giggles looking at cabir..

"Arey guddu...tumhara hone vaala pati"she says to navya making her blush and cabir embarass...

"Ayyee haaye...dekho toh..kitni laal ho rahi hai"she says teasingly...

"Mom..plz..stop embarassing her"cabir whisper in her ears....