50-tumhara bina ek saans lena bhi ab gawaara nahi...

"Excuse me"the receptionist looks upwards and saw nandini...

"Can u plz tell me where is manik's cabin"nandini asks politely...

"So sorry mam..lekin sir bina appointment ke kisi se nahi milte"she says and nandini smiles seeing her polite nature...

"Ohhk..by the way what's ur name.."nandini asks...

"My name is chitra mam"she says...

"Well i m very impressed by u miss chitra but u just inform manik that nandini is here..."nandini says and chitra looks confused.

Still she called manik..

"Hello"she heard a tired voice from other side..

"Hello sir....chitra here....actually there is one lady here who wants to meet u"chitra spoke...

"Chitra i m in no mood to meet anyone plz..."without listening her he hangs the call

"Sorry mam..but sir can't meet u now"chitra apologized....

Nandini frowns hearing this.....

"Lekin"before nandini could continue she saw all staff getting up..

She turns and saw manik who was coming while looking at his phone..he was still unaware of her presence..

What confused her more is his tensed face..

He passed by her but stops listening the voice...

Obviously he recognise her voice...

"Manik"he turns and a smile came on his lips seeing her...

"Angel"he whispers and walks towards her...

"Tum..yaha"he asks happily hugging her tightly while others gasp seeing there rockstar hugging a girl that too so happily...

"Haa..voh kuch der pehle hi aayi...but u were in no mood to meet me"she says last line with a fake sad face...

"What...who said that"he asks..

"Sir...this was the lady i was talking about..she came to meet u but u deny so"chitra says nervously...

"U could have told her name....naam bata nahi sakti thi"he asks angrily making her scared...

"Mani...stop...why are u scolding her...she was just doing her duty..."nandini scolds him making him silent while chitra was scared for her job....

Other staff was just gaping at them seeing manik malhotra..their rockstar who was controlled by a girl...

"Sorry chitra..but listen..never ever stop her...ok"he says and she nods meekily still scared of his anger...

"Thank u mam"she thanks nandini ...

"No need to thanks chitra...u were just doing ur job..."nandini says making her smile...

"Aap bohot acchi hai mam.."chitra says genuinely making nandini smile while manik was so so proud of her nature...

"Thank u chitra..i will take it as a complement"nandini says sweetly while all were mesmerized by her sweet nature but they were still unaware of her bossy avtaar which they will get to see soon....

"Ab chale yaa yahi rehne ka iraada hai..u know mujhe tumhe kitna kuch batana hai...chalo ab"she holds his hand and drags him outside giving others more shock...

"Who is she man..joh The manik malhotra ko daant rahi thi..aur manik sir ne kuch kaha bhi nahi"one of the employee say...

"She must be someone special"one girl says dreamily while others nods in agreement...