43-But who was the other one.. ???

A very happy and prosperous diwali to u and ur entire family💥💥🌟😄😄

So khub saara enjoy karo aur crackers bhi jalao...(but in limitation)
Eat sweet and behave sweet....😌😌

And The Diwali update is here....

Enjoy😊😊

********************
"So ladies and gentlemen...meet me...The only daughter of Raman murthy and ishita murthy............."nandini announces with sad chuckle making others froze...

"Nandini Raman murthy"she continues looking at her parents who was standing numb....

"Kiddo"abhi whispers numbly ......

Nandini looks at abhi with teary eyes...she just wanted to run and crash into his arms...but something was stopping her..May be his relation with her so called parents...

"Gudiya"After coming out from recent shock Raman whispers and tries to hold her...

"Stop...dur rahiye mujhse...Mujhe chune ki koshish bhi mat kariye gaa......I hate u so much that ur touch disgust me"Nandini says in her drunk tone....

All time manik was holding her hand giving her support......

Raman was crying silently.....

"Nandu"ishita again tries to touch her but next second her heart broke when nandini cling to manik more getting away from ishita....

"Mar gayi aapki nandu"she says this time blankly...

Her eyes were heavy...head was spinning..

"Ma..mani"she says drowsily clinging to him..

"Haa angel...are..are u ok"he asks cubbing her face....

And seeing this someone was burning in jealousy....

But who???
(Any guesses)

"Mani..sar...sar ghum raha hai"she spoke hiding her face in his neck....

Before he could say something she was being pushed away from her mani and was in someone else's arms...

She looks at manik who sighs and then looks upwards only to see a pair of eyes looking at her in concern....

"Bhai"she whispers....

"Kiddo"he says hugging her tightly hiding her in his arms as if protecting her from all this cruel people who were responsible for her tears..her pain...

"Meri...meri kiddo hai...voh...voh hai...meri kiddo"abhi was going total frantic in happiness with a bright smile on his face...

"Aapki kiddo humesha se thi bhai...lekin kuch logo ne usse aapse itna dur kar diya ki voh chahke bhi aapke paas nahi aa sakti thi"she says while staring at her parents with rage in her eyes....

"Main..main ab tujhe kahi jaane nahi duga...i..i will not let u go this time.."he says hugging her more and more tight....

But to his shock she pushed him away slowly and hugs manik tightly...

But suddenly she felt something on her feet...

She slowly looks down still her head was on manik's chest...

And saw Raman there holding her feet asking for forgiveness....

"Mujhe...mujhe maaf kar do gudiyaan"Raman spoke guiltily......

Ishita too sat beside him just on her feet....

"Apni..apni mumma ko maaf nahi karegi nandu"ishita spoke cryingly..