39-she was a bitch....

Cabir took navya along with him to tell her his past...

"Now will u plz enlighten Mr.malhotra..."nandini asks with a stern face folding her hands on her chest...

"Arey..why are u being so hitler...tum aise daraogi toh main kaise bolunga"he whines like a child making her smile..

This man surely knows how to change her mood....

(Below conversation between manan and cavya is separate..i m just mixing both conversations..)

Cavya were in cabir's car and manan were on their fav spot i.e stairs behind the music wing...

Navya:who was she??

Manik:She was a bitch....

Manik says making nandini scrunch her nose hearing bitch...

Nandini:she is a girl manik....don't use such launguage...

Nandini warns him showing him her eye and manik rolls his eyes at her ..

Navya:cabir..tum aise kaise ek ladki ke baare main baat kar sakte ho...

Manik:jab tum uske kaarnaame sunogi na..then u will be the one who will use such words for her...

Cabir:ok..u want to know right..then listen....

(Now below conversation is from manik's pov)

Me cabir and dhruv were in primary college in dehradun....

It was our first day in college and we three were school time buddies so we were quite excited for this day...

And as it was first day we decided to bunk the lectures....
(Listening this he got a glare from nandini which he royally ignored and continues)

We were chilling around campus when she entered.......

("Who"navni asks manbir in curiosity)

Shanaya..shanaya seth..

She was beautiful...but not from heart...

She was sexy...but not from personality....

And cabir falled for her at the first sight only...