3-who is he?

A lady in her mid forties was looking for arrangements..as today ladke vaale are coming to see their daughter....

They are none other than murthy's...

Ishita neither like kiara nor hate her..its just that she does'nt want someone to take nandini's place..the place which is only reserved for her daughter....

"Arey..tum yaha kya kar rahe ho...jaldi jao aur dekho sab khaana ready ho gaya yaa nahi..voh log aate hi honge"ishita says to one of their butler...

Butler nods and immediately leaves while ishita heads upwards...

She enters one room and sighs seeing the sight in front of her...

The blanket was on floor while her mahashay was sleeping like a kumbhkaran....

"Hey bhagvaan..kya karu main iss ladke ka"she shooks her head in disbelief....

"Abhi..uth jao bacche..ghar pe mehmaan aane vaale hai...."she was shaking him but still no response...

"Abhi...utho na..kiara ko dekhne ladke vaale aa rahe hai...aur tum uske bade bhai ho...tumhara vaha hona zaruri hai beta.."she says while picking up his blanket from floor....

"Kya hai mom..sone do na..ladke vaale use dekhne aane vaale hai...mujhe nahi.."he says with eyes closed....

"Abhi..yeh kya bachpana hai....chalo utho jaldi "her hand was caressing his hairs...

"Fine..uth gaya..."he says getting up with grumpy face....

"Chal..ab jaldi se ready ho ja"she says getting up
.....

"Accha hai..finally yeh musibat humare ghar se chali jayegi"abhi says while getting up...

"Abhi"ishita glares at him in warning tone which ofcourse least affected him...

"Plz mom..subah subah lecture mat jhadna ki abhi tumhe aisa nahi kehne chahiye..she is ur sister and blah blah blah"he says imitating her to which she shooks her head....

This all was heard by one person who was badly affected....kiara...

Kiara was passing by abhi's room when she sees ishita who was trying to wake abhi....
She too wishes that someday ishita will come to her room and wake her up but it never happened...she was lost in her thoughts when she heard abhi saying that which pained her the most...was she really a trouble for them?...what's her fault?...she tried many attemps to ask raman about the indifferent behaviour of mother-son duo towards her but she always get only one answer from him saying that its all his fault which confused her....what does he mean...

She cried many nights when she heard from her friends how much there brothers pampers them...how much their mom loves them...

But in her fate..there is no love from her brother and her mother....

Infact she don't even know why her papa are getting her married so early..she is just 19 years old....

But being papa's laadli she had promised him that she will never question raman about this as he cannot take any wrong decision about her.....

But does she know that her this papa was the same man who said those harsh words to his real daughter...and now to repent that he is showing his all love towards kiara....

She don't even know that she is an adopted daughter of Raman murthy..

Kiara left towards her room with teary eyes and crashes on her bed....

She was crying hysterically remembering abhi's behaviours towards her...

"Kyun bhai mere saath aisa behave karte hai..main toh unki behen hu na...bhagvaan ji...maine kya kiya hai jiski vajah se bhai mujhse itna naraaz hai..aur ishimaa bhi mujhse jyaada baat nahi karti..kyun...kya voh log mujhse pyaar nahi karte"she cries her heart out when suddenly she felt a hand caressing her head..