49-New life....

Its been one month since Manan are married...
Nobody knows about their marriage not even murthy's...

Its been one month since abhi lost his love....

And now he is all rude..arrogant man who does'nt talk with anyone except his kiddo and mom...

All are unaware of preeti's death...
Fab5 except alya and mukti still had no idea that abhi was in love with some one...
Mukti is still unaware of preeti's death..
Even ishita and Nandini does'nt know about abhi being in love with some girl...
Abhi had turn silent now..he does'nt talk with anyone..others thought that reason behind his this behaviour is ishra's divorce but no one is aware of the real truth behind his this behaviour....
Nandini tried many times to have a talk with him but he did'nt open up in front of her...

Raj and neyonika had ask fab5 along with navni to shift in malhotra mansion...

First fab4 refused but later they agreed...

And now all are living in Malhotra mansion...

Soha's condition is improving now because of harshad's love...

She had started talking now but still she is scared of strangers...

Ishita and Raman's divorce is been filed in court...

And in return court had given them 6 months time..they have to stay together for 6 months and in this time span if they want they can back off from divorce...

Nandini had not talk to her parents for once now...she got to know about their divorce but she was all blank....

Manik knew that she is hiding so much inside her still he thought to give her some personal space...

Khuraana family shifted to australia because of ashok's business...

Ashok is still unaware of his wife's deeds while aryan and aryaman are well aware of it but they are quite as they loves their father too much and they did'nt want him to be heartbroken...

Raman tried every possible way to apologize for his deeds but ishita was adamant on her place...

A new morning....New day...New challenges...

Lets see how our Manan faces this challenge...

Manan were sleeping peacefully in each others arms...

Sunrays peeped through the window breaking his sleep...

He frowns hiding his face more in her hairs...

"Mmm.."he gets irritate with the sunlight and finally open his eyes only to see her angelic face devoid of any frowns...

Her hands were wrapped around his waist and there legs tangled with each other.....

She was in his shirt as they made love last night....

He pecks her head and gets up picking up his clothes... he leaves to fresh n up...

After 20 min manik was standing in front of mirror gelling his hair...

"Angel..uth jao baccha"he says wearing his blazer...

"Mmmm"that's what he was hearing from last 10 min...

"Angel...mujhe office jaana padega..ek urgent kaam hai.....toh plz apna khyaal rakhna... "manik cups her face and pecks her forehead lovingly making her sigh in bliss...

"Bye"he pecks her lips and she again sleeps covering herself with blanket...

*****************

"Good morning sir"all starts wishing him as soon as he enters inside malhotra industries...

He just give them a silent nod and leaves towards Raj's cabin....

He knocks at the cabin door and enters inside after getting positive reply....

"Good morning dad"he hugs him...

"Good morning manik....well aaj tumhe mere saath ek meeting attend karni hai..aadhe ghante main..."raj informs him making him shock..

"Dad..u know na i m not comfortable in this business and all.."manik spoke...

"Manik..i m not forcing u..its just that ki mere baad main chahta hu ki tum yeh business sambhalo...agar abhi se tum meetings attend karna start karoge toh aage jaake tumhe koi problems face karne nahi padegi"raj spoke with a sigh...

"Dad..i..i need time dad..aise achanak business main involve hona...i need time"manik says after a pregnant pause. 

"Fine Manik..its all ur decision...bas yeh yaad rakhna ki ab meri umar ho rahi hai...and i want to enjoy rest of my life with ur mom..so just think twice before u decide anything"

Manik was lost in deep thoughts after listening his words...he know that only his angel can show him right path....

**************
"Ramesh...yeh kya hai...hatao isse...iski jagah gulab ke phul rakh do..maaji ko gulaab jyaada pasand hai"neyo was instructing the workers as today Manik's daadi was coming...

She lives in punjab at their pushtaini haveli....

And today she was coming to mumbai after 2 years...

"Neyo maa..kon aa raha hai"nandini asks while coming down...

"Nandu...Raj ki maa yaani meri saas aa rahi hai..voh bhi pure 2 saal baad"neyonika says and nandini was confused...

"Lekin neyo maa..maine kabhi unhe bachpan main nahi dekha..i mean"neyo cuts her off saying..

"Beta...voh kya hai na...voh jyaada yaha aati nahi..jab bhi aati hai toh uske peeche kuch naa kuch vajah hoti hai...2 saal pehle jab aayi thi tab bhi voh mukti ke liye rishta leke aayi thi"neyonika says while adjusting the flowers in her pot...

"Mukti ke liye"

"Haa...voh fab5 ko apne bacchon jaisa hi samajhti hai..aur manik toh laadla hai unka..."nandini was little lost in her thoughts and neyonika notice this..

"Kya hua baccha"nandini looks at her and sighs..

"Toh kya unhe meri aur manik ki shaadi ke baare main pata hai"nandini asks...

"Nahi...humne socha ki jab voh yaha aayegi tab hum unhe bata denge...vaise voh dil ki buri nahi hai..bas thodi strict hai..."neyonika says .

"Accha neyo maa...main naa mani ke office jaa rahi hu...vaise bhi 2 din main office nahi jaungi...aur ab main yaha ghar pe baithe baithe bore ho rahi thi toh soch rahi hu usse surprise de du"nandini says excitedly making neyo chuckle..

"Thike..lekin haa..tu aur manik shyaam se pehle aa jaana...kya hai naa maaji ko intezaar karna pasand nahi hai"nandini nods and leaves for Malhotra industries...

Precap:Two new entries....

Here goes the update..

How was it...

What u think about manik's daadi..

Is she positive or negative..

And who is second new entry...

Share ur views and do vote and comment..

Love Mamta