47-Mission shanaya bani savitri..

"Shit..."she cursed under her breathe...

"Ab iss gaadi ko bhi abhi kharaab hona tha..god...phone ki battery bhi dead hai"she thought...

"Oops...meri pari toh kaafi pareshaan lag rahi hai...don't worry babygirl..i will help u"aryan says with wicked smile and parks his car just beside her car...

"Any problem"he asks...

"Ohh yes plz...actually meri gaadi kharaab ho gayi hai...so can u plz drop me"nandini requests...

"Sure..come sit"his happiness knew no bounds...

***************

"Thank u soo much for helping me..."nandini thanked him...

"Its ok miss....

"Nandini"she continues...

"Nice to meet u Miss Nandini ...."his heart was dancing in madness...

"And u"she asks...

"Aryan...Aryan khuraana"he spokes..

There was silence for few minutes..

She was looking outside and he was time to time looking at her...

"She is so beautiful..."he thought with a smile..

By mistake there hands got touched and a current ran down his spine feeling her touch...

He looks at his hands like a psycho and kisses it...

"I will never wash this hand......"he thought while looking at her...

"Bas bas...yahi rok do"he stops the car in front of orphanage

"Aap yaha rehti hai..."he asks...

"Yes...thank u Mr.khuraana"she leaves...

Aryan sees her stole which she forget to take...

He takes it and smells it while closing his eyes..

"She smells so good"he starts caressing it and then he wears it around his neck.. .

Suddenly his phone starts ringing...

He sees the caller id and gets irritate...

"Ab isse kya kaam hai"

"Hello"

"Hello aryan...kaha ho tum"kiara asks....

"Tumse matlab...main jaha bhi hu bohot khush hu..ab phone rakho aur mujhe disturb mat karo"he hangs the call breaking her heart...

"Why can't u love me aryaman..why"she spoke while crying...

*****************
"Hello Miss niya..."a Man spoke from other side of call....

"Hello Mr.seth...kya hua...aaj achaanak aise call"she asks while combing her hairs...

"Voh mujhe shanaya ke improvement ke baare main jaana tha..."he asks in worry making her sigh..

"Don't worry Mr.seth...i will take care of it...honestly there is no improvement but i will make sure ki jab agli baar aap usse milo toh ek nayi shanaya se milo joh responsible hogi..kaabil hogi aur paiso ki value karegi..."nandini says seriously...

"Thank u miss niya...i know aap yeh kaam zarur karegi...i trust u..bas ab jaldi se mujhe meri voh pehle vaali shanaya mil jaye"he says .

"Will see u later Mr.seth...bye"

They hangs the call...

"Kya hua"Manik asks back hugging her...

"I m tensed mani..Mr.seth ne itni badi responsibility mujhpe chodi hai..i don't know how i m gonna do it but i just wanna do it anyhow..kuch bhi karke i have to change her.. he is like a father figure for me mani...and i can't disappoint him"she says with worry all over her face...