37-We are together now...

Manik's pov

"Child trafficking"she suddenly says making me shocked+confused+worried+scared and what not....

No...

This can't be true...

My angel suffered so much........

I felt wetness on my cheeks and i realise i was crying...

Crying for my angel...

Crying on our destiny...

Why god has to be so cruel with us...

"Manik...meri..meri ek beti thi...she..she was just 4 years old that time...uska naam mia tha...meri mia"aasha maa's eyes held so much pain....

"Lekin...achanak ek din she went missing...maine bohot dhundha usko...lekin voh kahi nahi mili...maine police complaint bhi ki..lekin voh bhi kuch nahi kar paye...uske baad i was determined to find my daughter on my own...ek din i was passing by a vacant road in search of mia...usi road pe mujhe nandu unconscious mili...and before i could go to her...some men came there...they were 4 in number..."she continued telling me...

Flashback.....

"Arey...kaha leke jaa rahe ho isse"aasha maa asked the men who was just about to pick nandu...

"Arey behenji..yeh meri bhatiji hai...yeh gum ho gayi thi..hum pichle ek ghante se isse dhundh rahe the..ab jaake mili hai"one man says...

Aasha maa was somehow convinced but then she saw the eye talk between the men..so she decided to go with the act and made them believe that she is actually convinced..

But she knows that there is something wrong...

They took her in van and drove off while aasha maa was following them in auto....

"Yeh toh koi purana godown hai"she thought when they stop the van outside some old godown...

"Ayee..jaldi le chal isse..."the one man says...

They took nandini inside...

Aasha maa follows them secretly...

She sees many girls were tied inside....

And unexpectedly her daughter mia too was there tied just beside nandini...

Nandini was still unconscious because she had her last meal before 2 days....

From almost 24 hrs her stomach was empty...

Mia and nandini were tied in corner....and at that end only aasha maa was hiding behind the drum...

She slowly without anyone's notice untie nandini and mia....

All girls were crying except nandini who was still unconscious...

Aasha maa send the msg to police along with location....

She rescued nandini and mia and starts running outside...

But unfortunately two men saw her and they ran behind her...

Aasha maa was carrying nandini in her arms and was holding mia with other hand....

They were passing by a river as that old godown was on outskirts of mumbai...

When suddenly her leg slipped and she falls in water with mia and nandini....

She was able to save nandini as she was in her arms only...

But mia was no where to be found...

"Miaaa"she cries.....

Unaware of the fact that her daughter was saved by someone else....

Flashback ends.....

She was crying badly along with manik who was having some unshed tears in his eyes...

He hugged her tightly...

"Thank u aasha maa...agar aap ne meri angel ko bachaya naa hota toh shayad aaj..."he could'nt complete the sentence as losing his angel was his biggest nightmare...

"Nandu meri liye mia se kam nahi hai manik...bhagvaan ne mujhse meri beti cheen li..lekin uske badle main mujhe dusri beti di...meri nandu..."she says with a smile making his heart flutter with happiness....

He thanked god for sending aasha maa in his angel's life...

Nandini's pov...

"Aashi..mera baccha...kya hua hai aapko"I asked her n'th time but still no response...

She was just clinging to me like a baby hugging me tightly hiding her face in my chest...

What happened to her suddenly...

"Aashi..meri jaan..kisi ne daantaa aapko...school main kuch hua kya"suddenly hearing school from me she flinched...

I broke the hug and looked at her only to find her eyes teary....

"Aashi..kya hua...plz..batao mujhe..u are scaring me.."ok..now i was really worried for her....

She started crying loudly making me scared like hell....

"Manik"I shouted for manik and next second he was running towards me with worried face followed by aasha maa...

"Kya hua angel..are u fine"he asks me but frowns seeing aashi crying...

"Manik...kuch toh hua hai aashi ke saath...she..she is not even telling..i m scared"i freaked out with teary eyes...

Aashi's cries were increasing....

"Angel..shh...plz calm down..pehle hume aashi ko sambhalna hoga..u have to be strong..agar tum hi aise aasun bahaogi then who will look at her...plz..."only my man can understand me and my pain...

I somehow composed myself and wipes aashi's tears...

I picked her up and took her inside her room...

She was fast asleep because of crying continuosly..

I pecked her forehead one last time and came out only too see manik and aasha maa standing with navya...

What surprised me was cabir bhai too was there and that too holding her hands..

Ok..what's going on now....

I walked towards them...

"Bhai..aap yaha..everything is fine right"I asked but inreturn he just smiled widely making me and manik frown...

"Ab yeh battisi dikhana band kar aur bol yaha kya kar raha hai"manik asks in bored tone...

Battissi...Ewww..seriously...

"Voh...we...we are together now"cabir bhai says while holding navya from her shoulders.......

I looked at manik in shock while his reaction too was same...

But next second we heard a clapping sound....

Precap:shocked Manan.....

Here is the update guys...

How was it...

And what u think about end scene..do tell me....

Share ur views and don't forget to vote and comment...

Love Mamta