Chapter 29

"I have to tell you something," she said the whimpering didn't seize.

I sat up more straightforward, wanting to hear what she had to say.

"I felt so terrible at that moment dear. I thought I would lose you forever." She made her way beside me holding my hand in her palms.

"I hate myself for hiding this secret, I hated myself and regretted everything" she silently said more tears flooded, I didn't understand and honestly it was scaring me

"Stella You're scaring me, what happened," I said firmly, strangely tears roll down my eyes also I felt the need to find out about was trouble this small lady.

"My name isn't Stella its Ezmel" she pauses for a minute maybe to let everything sink in. Where have I heard that name from, then it clicks but wasn't sure if it was really her?

"I'm your sister Cleo, I wanted to tell you but ma forbids we ever meeting" She whispered I honestly couldn't breathe the living air in me went away but I stayed still only the tears could speak for me.

"You don't have to say anything my true form will come to light soon" just then her light hair color got darker it turns brown her skin look more healthy and eye color light brown.

I held an unknown breath as I see her transform she was quite older than me even though she had an old lady appearance before.

"See dear I am a curse, it happened many years ago after ma had you we had to escape, the elders cause this they are the biggest reason behind this" she cried and although I couldn't say anything I comforted her the unspeakable couldn't escape.

I didn't even know I had a sister 'Ezmel' I heard that name many years ago, and it made sense now.

We laid like that until it was late; I guess the silence helps. The one thing I wanted to know was what was the elders' problem I thought ma died, but it seems they vanish here from her own kingdom. I felt anger, but it was peaceful knowing they were gone now.

A peaceful yet sad finish

/\/\//\//\//\\//\\//\/\\/\\//\/\/\\///\//\\//\\\/\\\\\

Many years pass and honestly everything was great. I got my strength back, Vixton and I are happily married

It felt like a dream the very dream me and my heart needed from the start.

"Hey, Cleo hows the baby," Emzel said looking at her nephew his shining hazel eyes held my heart. Surprise surprise I had a baby a few months ago and honestly, he was the shining dime in my world compared to his father. He weakens his father's hard front and honestly, I thank the heavens for this blessing.

"My Little bean is shining as always," I said as he wraps his hand on my pinky. 'Awww' he took my heart, it's just a joy.

We stay in the living room after the baby went to sleep. Vixton just enters the room with some flowers he looked over the world. For the 4 years, we have been married he was getting even happier and when baby Asher was born he was even happier.

But when I first saw his hazel eyes, the boy that helped me escape the darkness came back to mind. I smile now understanding what he meant. He was waiting to be born he wasn't dead I was so silly at that point. 

I can only laugh at the past no trouble ahead and that's just how we wanted it to stay. All the supernatural begins are happy and guess what I and the king of darkness rule this land.

Peace will reign after all.

With my family and I know, my mother is looking down at us feeling proud. The prophet is complete, and now we can determine or own future.

My son, I hope to the heavens, he doesn't go through this.

A prophecy with a crazy out turn for the supernatural world. I couldn't be anymore happier after all a vampire wife to be, I wouldn't want it any other way.

The End.

Thank you for the outmost support I work so hard on this book and I'm proud to say this is my first book.

And I hope my writing skills will improve, seeing I'm still learning.

Again, thank you guys.

If you need a sequel

Just vote and comment.

Thank you😘😎