Chapter 21

It became quite, the night air giving my skin the cool touch of its arms. The very touch giving my mind the honor of peace. I gently ran my fingers through my hair as the lonely sigh escaped but my attention was pulled from the open skies. Vixton walked in my view the look of danger, hunger and anger held in his eyes. My eyes captures the painful steps he took as I assentmindly began to run to his side, but he lifts his hand seizing me to don't come any further, I held my breath as he shakily brought his hand down bringing his self to a sit on a log.

I silently stood in the corner near the window watching him took shaky breaths like if controlling himself but although the answer was there, I didn't hold the fear that I had before. So I took a step in his direction his eyes caught my step instantly "don't.." He said but I know if he wanted me to he wouldn't come where I was. I continue my walk in his direction I saw the restraint he fights against, but it all broke once I sat on his lap. I didn't know where this courage cand from but I was sealed in its command.

He was so focused on his fight that he didn't notice I got closer. His heavy breathing was still present, words couldn't explain my fight with myself to get up but I know something was wrong. I brought my lips gently brushing against his; he sat frozen, I wanted him to need this as much as I do. I gently back away from his warm lips, my fight inside waiting on his move but the low breaths breaking my walls further.

I pull away but as I did, his hands came to my hair pulling me forward his lips bruise against mines as his tongue brush against my lips. He gently bit down on my lip drawing blood but the pain disappeared as soon as it came. I felt a rush of heat settle at the pit of my stomach. His lips held the sweetest burn ever, the flavor of my blood didn't bother me and the pure wanted touch his hand brought to my body was everything. Unexplainable moans escape my body tensing to bind in the wanting air.

I didn't know how long we were like that but as soon as he pulled away, my lips pulse in pain confirms the sweet burn.

He brought his lips to my neck punishing it as he did my lips, a soft moan left my lips. He took it as a confirmation, his teeth gently pierce my neck the pain came to me as  dizziness. I felt the flow of my blood draining from my body my eyes fight to stay open but it gave in.

His teeth left my neck his single kiss allowed me to sleep.

"Sleep my queen," he whispered.

My eyes sting from the bright light,
I make my way downstairs half asleep taunting down the stairs if only the sting on my neck could disappear. I look to the couch all the sweet reminders of Vixton lips appeared in my sight. It's puzzling I thought I would see Vixton but I guess we can't get everything.

The sweet smell caught my nose leading my sleepy form to the direction. What caught my eyes had me more awake, Vixton in all his tall glory preparing breakfast while Stella held a cup in her hand chatting away.

Stella saw me first smiling at me while calling me to sit beside her. Vixton so focused on what he was doing that he didn't notice me but I know he did. The way his body tense had my attention at the way he calmed held my heart at its string.

"Blushing so early are we" I heard Stella whispered which cause my cheeks to go hotter. I touch my cheeks when she said that and I know Vixton was looking at me as well. I didn't know I was blushing, I really am changing.

A plate was placed in front of me the scent intoxicating and it was only bacon and eggs. I said a small thank you immediately digging in.

"Vixton this is delicious" Stella gush as he sits across on the stool.  He nodded slightly but his eyes were on me. Shifted slightly in my seat knowing deeply it's a lot coming ahead.

Stella made an excuse to give us privacy from the wink I knew what she was planning.

I played with the rest of my food left on the plate as Vixton silently watching me, my eyes catching his ever so slightly. The air in my lungs vanished when he got up I didn't know when he got so close but it caught my heart in its grasp.

His finger brush on my arm, as he took the plate. A sweet calm presents itself on my chest I wanted to feel that sweet tension the rush had me in its twists.

"Vix.." Before the words could escape my lips. He appeared in front of me already placing light kisses on my lips. His slight bites left me in a puddle as he tortured me. I wanted more but words couldn't express the desires I wanted and his lips were doing just that.

I wish we could forget what is coming to make all the bad disappear all the mess gone but no. He pulled away and reality held me so tight tears appear in my eyes but I quickly got rid of it before it took too much to handle.

All I felt was his hands, fingers running through my hair that blank space in my mind came back the little fraction of an image blur through but it wasn't clear.

"Cleo What's wrong," he said, bringing me into a hug his hands wipe my eyes. I was shocked to know I was crying. I slightly push him away shaking my head as a sign of him not to worry. He didn't believe me his eyes told me everything, to be honest, I didn't believe me either.

.....

Night came it was calm but something deep down told me everything was not.

Although with all the things that happen, it was too silent. I didn't want what happen again to repeat itself, so I wasn't surprised when Alison appear suddenly. I knew it was time to face the reality the enemy all the bloodshed and slavery resulted from me not doing my job as a royal and Vixton look beyond pissed seeing his mother in this state.