Chapter 15

The grim reaper (I do not own the pic)

My eyes deceive me, the image I would have said to be false if only it truly was. An army of men wearing the seal of my kingdom I blink twice trying to get rid of the silent tears while my eyes caught a familiar face 'John', I didn't know if I should be happy or just plain shock.

Alison had the cheekiest smile on her face my silent questions playing more on my tongue but I seize to ask looking back to see if they were really there, without a second to waste I ran out of the protection of the house wanting to feel if the image is real. It's only when I stand a few meters away more silent tears choose to flow down my cheeks, "her majesty queen Cleo" John said without a second glance the others bowed in hearing my name. I didn't care at this point that I was a royal, running to embrace john was the only thing on my mind knowing that the person who has been with me is here with no sign of scratches on his face was the best feeling ever. I know I surprise John with my sudden affection although within his shock he held on to me.

Didn't know how long we were in that state, the clearing of a throat pulls us out. Alison stand with a smile directed to us it was that playful one that held a mystery, my eyes dare cross over to Vixton the expression on his face told me I did something wrong in hugging john. He took dangerous steps in our direction my eyes soar with panic john immediately place me behind him shielding me from the angry Vampire.

He didn't say anything as his steps slowed reaching John, silently sizing him up. I thought he would cause trouble but I was wrong he step back eyes glaring looking and judging.

"Now now boys, it's only right that we make preparations," Alison said a sneaky smirk place upon her lips, she began to walk towards the house. I find it right to ask her all my questions but I didn't want to move, leaving it wasn't because of John and the others, yes you've guessed right its Vixton I felt paralyzed on the spot although hiding behind john wasn't enough to hide the raw emotions in his eyes.

"You got something to say vampire," John said clear disgusts in his tone, Vixton bares his teeth as a warning. I for one stand my place making a clear effort if he was gonna make a move. All came as a surprise, he turns his back on us, follows his mother's exit route.

"Queen Cleo," John said coming face to face with me each hand place on my cheek in a way of trying to grab my attention.
Meeting his gentle eyes calm my uncertainties from clouding my mind.

He gave off a small smile walking towards his men. I follow suit stopping in my tracks something was off about John but not only him the others too.

As if a ghostly feel as the mist of fog clouding my view I find myself stumbling.

An endless fall meets my eyes to a figure slowly approaching I couldn't control my body all control is gone as if I never had it before.

I felt an invisible force pulling my body down as if pushing my body to a  fall in the abyss of nothingness.

The figure that was just ahead of me disappeared now all that remains was the mist. I've fully unfocused the far-away voice, an echo forcing my ears to go shut.

I didn't have control of what is happening now, the feeling of a dream is all that remains then the voice came louder and even louder.

All of sudden my body and mind jerked from the dream-like reality. Lights of all colors appear in front of my eyes the merging image of a man came closer insight. His lips move as if talking my ears seem to be off. My ears began to ring, an inaudible scream came from my lips the image of a man now turns into a woman.

I plead for help before the darkness could come closer.

The Colours of light now turn into a dark abyss.
__________________________________

The sounds of people speaking were the first thing my ears came in connect with.

The soar feel in my body still remains of what could of happen earlier. My lids slowly open forcing the blinding lights to be at bay.

I came face to face with a white sheen spread all over the room, my body roar with pain as if a horse just took me as a road and mess up my body.

Too caught up with my pain didn't hear the footsteps coming closer to my bed till the presence makes itself known falling in the process of getting here.

"Oh, my gosh are you okay", I said out of panic silently knowing inside I want to die of laughter "that's a nasty fall you had there" my voice held the presence of concern for the unknown guy.

"Yeah......" He said a slight pause in his sentence, making his effort to get up "just meeting the floor" a giggle escape past my lips his attempt to light the air works well.

He came closer, he reminds me of a nurse with the way he was dressed. Then it clicks I was in a hospital, I am so stupid for not noticing the obvious although I wouldn't call it a hospital by the tents surrounding the area.

Voices come and go footsteps went afar then closer, but it still didn't help me, the nurse guy informed me that I had fallen and hit my head but the tension in his voice I found there was much more.

Ignoring the sounds from outside I try to figure out what I had seen before I block out, it's quite draining having the mad king on our ass as well as my little episode.

The movement of the folds of the tent moves aside once more Alison beaming her face with the cold look unaccounted as she walks straight ahead silent even has she took a seat. She silently took me over "they know where you are," she said faintly saying the words above sound but I heard every word my heart fell but I quickly caught it back silently thinking to myself

"My powers can hide you for a short while," she said getting up tidying her royal red dress "I have prepared,...you for one need to prepare also" she began to exit the tent.
I voice my questions wanting to stop her but she pauses in her steps turning around facing me fully

"It's only right I tell you the truth," she said the look of exhaustion clearly spread across her face "but it too soon, when it is the right time"

She began her steps to exit "but what is the right time" I voice out not understanding what is happening to me.

"Oh you will know," she said walking out the tent without a word left to say.

I sit there in my thoughts

Clouded by my thoughts to keep me sane.