Chapter 1

*I do not own the pic above*

This is a rewritten of the original it was iffy but now I'm making it better, what can I say I was a 15 year old who just discovered wattpad.

Now I'm older and turning my old book into what my imagination is telling me.

Enjoy!

___________________________________________________

Beyond the ice field, a warm forest lay ahead, hidden from the outer world away from human populations. The mystical beings live in peace and harmony. A queen that stood strong, a fearless mystic; Queen Cleo.

I watch the leaf sway in the wind, blowing softly, its movement became free in the air. My fingers reach to touch its brown pigment, a sign of fall approaching.

My finger traces its outline lost in thought, "a positive change" I whispered to no one, my hand fell releasing the leaf as distant footstep got closer.

"General, what do I owe this honor" I heard him stop sharply, already knowing of her acute senses it didn't faze him.

She faces him with a soft smile on hers, 'it almost convincing' he thought sadly, bowing his head in her presence.

"My queen a pleasure to see you in a good mood," he said with a lack of emotions in his voice, Cleo always found this charming still trying to make him show her a smile, at least once will be enough.

"Go on John, what is your report," I said turning slightly away focusing my eyes back to the outskirts of trees, a prideful sight in any mystic eyes.

"Soldiers have spotted mask humans in the villages lowlands causing dangerous advances to the citizens," he said hastily, I almost didn't catch a word, lacing with annoyance. In the spite of my calm I felt my anger 'always troubling things that don't trouble you, a lesson must be thought once and for all.

I made my way past him, humming in my anger at an angle it like he was shocked at how fast I move but quickly it vanished.

It didn't take long to reach the very place in the kingdom that never improves no matter what is done, the lowlands. John stood at my side as well as a couple of my soldiers, my emotionless general insists on my safety.

'They are the most dangerous creatures please my queen think of your kingdom, think of you-'

"Say another word and it'll be your last," I said lowly halting his words from going any further. His words trailing after me even now, after following what he said.

I glared ahead of me spotted the two humans that choose to enter illegally on my lands. My eyes caught theirs watching as they tremble in fear, Amuse at the fake confidence they choose to show.

"Hello gentlemen, I see you're most comfortable in this fine morning," I said sweetly mocking with each word. Watching as they exchange a look before looking at me again. "Don't you think it's too early to be causing trouble, now be a dear and go home" I continued seeing one reach slowly for his gun, I held John back with a raised hand knowing he saw the same movement.

"No need for that, after all, you guys are starting to piss me off," I said seriously my eyes scanning their very existence, staring at their surprised expression a chilling smile cross my lips, suppressing my anger. The two men standing at attention quickly aimed their foreign object but I didn't miss the trembling of their hands. They had a death wish that I'm willing to answer.

'Oh yes be very afraid'.

I sense movement, John preparing his aim as the others follow but I stopped them "don't be silly men" I said, my meaning behind those words is not to interfere. A high pitch sound came it was the wiring of their weapon charging power.