Chapter 10

************************************

I felt arms around me, enclosing me in the much-needed warmth. I felt comfortable within the night, like morning it's most common to feel warm. Wait a minute, why is my pillow so hard.

I still for a moment opening my eyes to come face to face to a chest I almost scream but I hold it back knowing only one person would come in this room uninvited.

I Sighed attempting to roll over but I couldn't move I was caged to the point of not moving an inch but I really need to go. This asshole of a vampire just knows how to sandwich a person

Eventually, I gave up casting my eyes to the full view of his face for one he had long eyelashes with perfect faded pink pulp lips slightly open as his breath brush against my hair. His eyes were closed but I could imagine his sharp red eyes already searching my soul.

I shivered a little, he was cold to somehow he became warm. I felt the light sting of my neck but soon it faded, his mark on my neck I couldn't make it out to why it's there.

I had the sudden urge of wanting to stay in this warmth and look at his face for eternity. I almost choke on air catching my words before it went any further although some parts of my mind are playing the games of familiar links. I felt like had I known him all my life but it was hard to put my finger on it. I stilled feeling him move slightly 'Cleo' I felt my heart move to the soft whisper of his voice.

He is dreaming of me an unknown feeling came over, as the pain on my neck resurface but it wasn't painful as it warmly stings. I felt normal in a strange way I felt like all my emotions were real but I refuse to believe the foreign feeling of familiarity.

 I had no idea why I was still in his hold I began to move all the feelings from earlier vanish I push away from his tight hold but he only tightens I  am not playing these games I really need to go.

I took a look at his face with his now open eyes staring at me I swear I saw the longing in those red orbs of his but I push that thought away feeling anger "how dare you to touch me" to my surprise he didn't seem fazed with my anger but he slowly put his face in the open part of my neck I began to panic feeling that he might bite me again but no he stayed there for what feels like hours.

"Miss Cleo why won't you remember me " his voice pouring with pain never in my life would I hear the great vampire speaking to anyone this way much less me. "What did you say?" his words stop my breathing for what felt like decades has I process what he was saying 'remember me ', I wanted to laugh as I felt stupid to be playing his games I had no memory of ever meeting his man never, my memory of the past blank as if I never had a past.

"Bloodsucker I suggest you let me go," I say feeling annoyed at my own memory loss. It was only a flash but I saw the vivid hurt pass through his eyes. There was once again plain silence no response from him for the past minute 'is he sleeping' I thought, the light soft sounds from him answered my question.

I huffed out my frustration having no other choice but to lay there consume with my thoughts and wanting answers for what he spoke.

Fairly enough I shouldn't think of these things as normal I had a mission of escaping and getting back to my kingdom. It was faint but I felt the feeling of links being broken one by one it became like nothingness.

Third-person

In the dark of the castle stalks the evil of a vampire planning for his own son's death. For he knew far too well what was happening under his rule. A son he raises for all his life nothing couldn't get past him not even a common lie.

"he thinks I'm a fool, clever almost had me fooled," he said to himself sitting at the head of the dining table. Bane sat within the dark, one thing for certain the darkness knows all secrets even the ones we didn't dare to speak "If I can't find the girl I must end this one way or another!" he said evilly draining the last drop of blood from his glass.

Sorry for the late update and short chapter

hope you enjoy.