I put my heels on and turned on the music.

"Did you like it?" I asked him hoping he liked it.

"I did, but it didn't help at all." He said frowning.

"Why not?" I asked sticking out my bottom lip.

"Cause it just made me horny." He said with a micheavous smile.

"Oh no, go back to practicing. I'm tired." I said sighing and sitting back down.

"Maybe you should dance my place instead of me." He said looking down in the mirror. I got back up and lifted his head up.

"You can do it. Just feel the music. And go. I'll do it with you, if it will help." I said smiling trying to cheer him up. I don't like seeing my worldwide handsome sad.

"Fine, just don't try and twerk on me. Or I might tear you up right on this floor." He said winking at me making me smile and start laughing.

Jimin Y/N POV

"You ready to go out there Y/N?" Jimin asked me. Jimin has been begging and pleading people to have me perform with him on stage at the MAMA's. And this year they finally let us. But I was really nervous I would mess up.

"I guess?" I said a little unsure of myself.

"You guess? Babe, every practice you been killing it. Knocking me out the picture. Don't give nervous now. Everyone is out there rooting for us. Let's go out there and kill it." Jimin said. Usually it was me giving the pep talks. But Jimin did a good job. Because it made me feel a lot better.

"You right. I'mma fuck it up. No, if, ands, or buts about it. I got this. We got this." I said holding his hand. He gave me a kiss before we went on stage. And I heard the boys cheering for us.

Once we did we both started smiling and I looked up and saw everyone cheering for us. And then I heard my best friend out there with the boys.

"THAT'S MY FUCKUNG BEST FRIEND! OKAY, BEST FRIEND! FUCK IT UP!" I heard her screaming at the top of her lungs. Me and Jimin started laughing and went off the stage. Jimin hugged me tight picking me up.

"You were nervous for what?" Jimin asked looking at me. He was right, nothing went wrong. We did it just how we planned. It even felt like it was just me and Jimin dancing in the practice room together.

"I don't know." I said laughing. And he kissed me again. I felt so damn good. That was literally my first time performing on a stage, and I performed at the MAMA's? Are you fucking kidding me? That's huge.

I am so proud of myself.

Jungkook Y/N POV

"Y/N, can I see what you be learning at these dance classes, I'm paying for?" Jungkook asked me out of nowhere. I laughed, he always asked to see. But then he had to be somewhere, this is the first time he has had just some of his own downtime. To just spend with me.

"Sure. Let me get prepared." I said changing and putting on some shorts and heels.

"He makes you dance in heels?" He asked surprised.