𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨

𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒𝗐𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗌

𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒
𝗐𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗌

                                      𖩩 : y/n briefly stared at the girls, "What.." she muttered, glancing at the other girls adjacent to her, "What...?" She looked back at the grinning Mina in front of her.

"No— absolutely no way," she turned her body away from her, "Yea sure, I've gained some tolerance for him but—" Y/n's thoughts began to argue against her, brief moments between the ash blonde and her flashed before her eyes, all leading back to the very first time she saw him indirectly.

She remembered him catching her attention purely through a screen, 'No way, absolutely no fucking way.' And soon the moment she realized she truly cared for him came to fruition. The day he went missing. The first time she had shed a tear for him.

Her eyes widened, Mina smirked as she saw the realization in the girl's eyes. 'Is that why— I helped to save him?' Y/n took a deep breathe before getting up from her spot, "I'm pretty tired. I'll see you girls in the morning," she made her way to the elevator as the girls looked at one another with smiles on their faces.

"I have an idea," Mina suggested once she made sure Y/n was out of ear shot, "And I know just the person to help with this."

Soon the day of the Licensing Exam had rolled around. Currently, the UA students stood in front of the National Dagoba Arena in awe, a few students voicing their amazement.

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will hatch into chicks. In other words, you'll be Semi- Pros. I expect your best," the students gave their teacher a nod in response. A lot was expected of them, they were first years taking the licensing exam which intimidated a hand full of the students.

"Alright! I can't wait to be a heroic chicken!" Kaminari exclaimed, earning a few chuckles from his classmates. Kirishima snuck up behind the blonde, "On my mark let's go plus—"

"ULTRA!!"

The students turned towards the sudden voice that interrupted Kirishima. A tall boy in a uniform stood in front of the group,
a golden S resided on the center of his cap.

"You know it's very rude to barge into other peoples huddles like that Inasa" the male next to the tall boy scolded. "Pardon me! I'm so very—-extremely—SORRY!" The boy named Inasa apologized as he bowed, his head pressed into the ground.

Y/n furrowed her brows at the odd male, "Quite the character." Kaminari gave a subtle nod next to her, "Yea, who is this guy? I don't trust his enthusiasm," Jiro looked over the two boy's uniforms, "Those uniforms.."