Burned to Learn

Alan's POV:

When September arrived again this year, I was walking through the long, unpredictable halls plastered in tiles and brown medieval looking castle walls of Nymphus City High School. In my first class, which was assigned to be magic spells lessons, my new teacher; a very old but gentle hearted lady named Miss Edelburg, took attendance by calling our last names.
"Seymour..." She called on me.
"I'm here." I responded while tucking a pencil on top of my ear.
"Tybolt..." Miss Edelburg announced. There was silence happening at first. "Where's Tybolt?"
Soon, there were murmurs about the fact that Ryan Tybolt, the new non-binary student, didn't have the best school picture day after showing up with very low confidence.
   "Miss Edelburg," I asked her. "I have to use the bathroom." She let me go so I could only transform into Darkbird by taking my box of constellions out.
"It's the first day of school. Shouldn't you be in class?" Raven shaked so hard.
"I'm hunting down my new classmate."
   "Who is it?"
   "Ryan Tybolt, the newbie who goes by they/them pronouns. They seemed to have a very low self esteem at school. Their photos were a disaster and some people underestimated them as too good looking to take technology class."
"But where is... no... are they?"
"That's what we're doing, Raven. Mythical Spirits, spoil the story!"
**********************************************
Ryan's POV:

For the very first time since being a goody-two-shoes my whole life, I skipped the first day of high school by going undetected in an alley trash can. I could feel myself trembling away from my emotions, rebelling against my own morals, and letting Darkbird know on my phone that I'm ready to outsmart those who used my looks and smarts to underestimate me.
"Hello, Ryan." Darkbird flew to me, using his scythe to hypnotize me. "I'm very sorry that you've never been taken seriously. Those who think that brains and beauty don't line up very well stink."
"Then if I am a popular bookworm or anything, how can I serve you?"
"Your task is to play the role as Educodigy. Good looks don't always mean stupidity, and use this to your advantage. I'll give you that A+ on every test if you take all of the sixteen constellions from all of the Mythical Spirits."
   "I'll do whatever you please, Darkbird." When I became the new supervillain's sidekick, I was wearing a graduation outfit over an owl disguise, along with a jet pack on my backpack. With a "mighty calculator", as Darkbird dubbed it, I had the ability to brainwash people.
   When we were spreading the curse like a virus, everyone was beginning to be brainwashed by my powers on the calculator. It's like that my voice is finally being listened from a huge crowd of citizens, regardless of where they're from. On the way, we protested and bombed many schools with the magic powers, resulting in many screams and chaotic running. I could trap all of the teachers in one spot and take all of the students out of all of the school to educate them with conspiracies.
**********************************************
Janeira's POV:

   When Darkbird and a supervillain invaded my school, a large amount of kids were being stuck in many weird places, including the playground. Everyone was in terror once again, and even I dodged the closest calls while hysterically screaming to find my family. As I was going to reach my papi's black van, Darkbird used his scythe and flew it around, crashing onto a car pile and releasing Papi out.
"Papi!" I shouted in fear, trying to run to save him, but ran the other way to try to find a safe hiding place. Because I couldn't use the bathroom to transform, I found a portable bathroom outside. Inside, it smelled so disgusting inside that it triggered the time that I fought my twin sisters over a messy accident. I got Nova out of my constellion box as soon as possible, letting her know my fear.
"Nova, help me. My dad couldn't pick me up from school."
"Oh my goodness, Janeira! Did he make it safe?"
   "No, he got thrown out of the van."
   "And oh no, what's that smell again?" Nova was going to gag, but I took a baby carrot out of my lunch bag, telling her to eat.
"Forget the smell. Now I really need your power. Mythical Spirits, begin the story!"
"You're very good at relying on me when you need help." Nova said her final words before I let her transform inside my body.
While I soared through the sky, seeing a bird's eye view over the destructed schools and other buildings, almost as if there was another dangerous apocalypse, I got on top of a castle roof and landed at the main entrance.
   "Welcome back to another day, my fellow spirits!" Master greeted.
   "Greetings, your royal master!" We curtsied and listened.
"A new villain is spreading fake information about us."
   "What information about us?" I began asking.
   "Now everyone is learning how we are called impostors. We are now the joke." Wereport replied.
   "Are you serious?" Jackalope turned around, confused for a second.
"Even Darkbird is getting praise... for only flattening the earth." Snow Frost answered, but we laughed right away.
"Excuse me, that is offensive to my earth." Gnoblin touched Snow Frost's shoulder as a reply.
"That's it for today. Don't forget your ten minutes of training before your battle begins!" I started my training by knocking a dummy out with my body, then spraying it with the sleeping powder. Sweat, some mild injuries, and most likely wearing your body out was not that bad after getting used to the same habit for more than a year later, but it's actually pretty boring as I kept thinking of flying around the world.
   As soon as we left the castle with a curtsy, I used my telescope vision with my horn to detect any traces of Educodigy. Unluckily, I couldn't find the new monster, therefore wanting to get back to the castle for help. Something is not right, I better head somewhere safe, but I can't. Is Papi being brainwashed right now? All I want to do is just go home and eat some animal crackers if Educodigy isn't here.
Somewhere near a supermarket, I noticed that the food aisle mixed up all of the names, leading to random customers believing that frozen pizza was read as parmesan dough. That's mozzarella cheese, not parmesan! Then, in the same aisle, the ice cream was misread as frozen milk. You know what, I don't like this mission anymore. I'm taking a bucket of unicorn flavored ice cream. So what I did before continuing to battle was that I grabbed the cotton candy and blue moon ice cream and went to the counter without ever thinking. I paid the store employee five verns.
"Thank you, sir." I said before leaving to fly back to the destructed school. When I found the same black van, but it had been crumpled just recently, I gave Papi, who had to lay down in an ambulance, the bucket of ice cream. He smiled and passed it onto Miele.
   "Alicorn?" She bent down and looked at me.
"Enjoy your ice cream." I smiled nervously and left to see Merfish and Wereport. I thought Miele was supposed to be at her school, but it's probably destroyed by now.
**********************************************
Raymond's POV: