Rabbunny

Bella's POV:

I was prepared for an Easter egg hunting competition against the other kids one day, craving for the eighth golden egg. Not to be a bragger or something, but I knew that I won the golden egg for like, seven years straight, being placed as a champion. So how?
First of all, when my family and I were arriving at an annual egg hunt every single year, which I was obsessed with, I would run and knock down other children to win that golden egg using my best tricks. My first golden egg was when I was about six, which I was very proud of. That's when I knew that I wanted to compete some more, eventually winning every time. Lots of adults dubbed me as the "Golden Egg Digger", but I didn't understand that term until the day I lost.
   "Welcome to the 53rd Annual Egg-cellent Exploration of Harverna! Thousands of kids will compete for hunting the Easter eggs, and only the lucky winner will get the golden egg." "Since last year's winner is Bella Bentley, who previously won all age groups for 7 years, will she claim her eighth egg in the national egg hunting finals?" The announcer raised his voice on the podium.
"Wait, I can't compete this year?" I asked.
   "That's not what they said, dear. You're going to the finals against other previous champions because someone else might have to win to be fair." Dad explained briefly.
"Well, I'm still going to win that golden egg! Nobody will ever touch my secret weapon for a prized possession..."
*****************************************
Taylie's POV:

At the time that I spent with Terry at Raymond's house with a few boys and girls, eating peeps and dipping eggs in food dye, Braxton convinced me to wear rabbit ears with antlers that looked like Jackalope.
"Tay, I bet you'll look amazing in these."
"Uh, no thanks. I ain't wearing that."
"Yeah, Taylie, don't you like Jackalope?" My brother pleased with puppy eyes on his face.
   "It's not that. I just wanna do something else."
   "When's the egg hunting gonna start? I'm so bored." My friend named Kelsey rolled her eyes.
"So are we." Two of my twin friends, both boys, agreed.
"Kids, the egg hunting is about to begin!" Raymond's mom dropped a few plastic eggs to prepare the hunt.
"Ma'am, where's Charlotte?" My brother asked her while munching on some chocolate.
"I drove her to a school event."
"What's that?" One of the twin boys, Lennon, asked.
"It's a car wash fundraiser at Nymphus City High School."
"Sounds fun! I might want to go there one day!" The other twin, Sawyer, complimented.
"You will."
"I bet that Loy showed up to get his car washed by Charlotte!" Raymond screamed around, attracting so much attention.
   "Say Ray, who's Loy?" I asked him anyway.
   "My sister's boyfriend. He's like my older brother whenever he saw me."
   "Did I hear boyfriend stuff? That's so gross!" Kelsey rolled her eyes again.
   "Well, you better get used to it. It's just a normal part of life." Braxton winked at her while getting some soda in a cup.
   "I mean, sure, but we can't be kids forever."
   "That's true. It's just life again." Terry said while finishing sprinkling glitter on a mask.
   "Kids, we're ready for the egg hunt. Whoever can collect the most eggs count as the official winner!" My mama announced, letting us take the baskets and wear our Easter disguises. "On the count of 3, 1, 2, 3, GO!"
*****************************************
Bella's POV:

   Sweating really hard at discovering the golden egg during the race, I was going to have it in my hands when I ended up tripping on a mud puddle, splashing everywhere and having my outfit ruined. One of the champions took my prized possession. MY PRIZED POSSESSION.
"And the golden egg finals champion is Randy Mendoza!" Looking at my clothes, I turned my head to see a guy my age win a bunny suit. My cheeks were blushing from embarrassment, feeling like a pig on a farm. Today's supposed to be my day. I have put my all into everything I do. You know what, screw it. I'm not competing anymore.
   Running away from the land, I went inside the public bathroom and summoned Darkbird all the way there, writing this electronic note: