The Fashion Fail

Charles's POV:

   Last week, I had a very enjoyable time walking through a charity runway in a new outfit my mom made, which was an oversized tie dye t-shirt with acid washed shorts. The outfit also topped off with a pair of sunglasses and a pair of high top shoes with thicker soles. I was also hearing the audience's cheers and some cameras snapping right at me.
When we all have a chance to answer a question from a nice lady with red and blue streaks over her deep blonde hair, in which she asked, "What should be the best fashion trend of the year?"
"Sparkly stuff and lots of fun colors." I answered.
"Very nice. Is it like sequins or glitter?"
"Yeah, as long as there's sparkles, I'm wearing it any day." The show went on continuously, but I had literally forgotten the rest of the details on what happened thereafter.
Until recently, Terry came over to my mansion and we were playing with his toy plane, running across places and pretending to be pilots. When we snuck into my parents' room, I saw my mom's phone screen without her looking. She was on a Colorbomb page of a brunette, blue-eyed influencer with a fake tan. Her name was Liberty Milton.
"Charlie, who's that?" He stopped to take a look.
"That's Liberty Milton." I said, scrolling though her posts, in which most of them were her going on vacation and showing off more fancy clothes.
"She looks like she lives a perfect life." He responded.
   "Yeah, especially on her trip from Paris!"
   "What was Paris like for you?"
   "Um, it was nice I guess..."
   "My mom can speak French as well. I couldn't understand a thing much other than just a few words."
"Mom had told me that not everything on the internet is real."
"But if it's not real, then why do we still see it anyway?"
"Exactly what I said." I put the phone down and still continued running around with him.
   "Boys, slow down please!" My dad was trying to cook a meal as we were sliding near the long dining table. The generous private chef who usually cooks fancy meals for us had to take care of his sick grandma that day.
   "We're playing pilot!" Terry shouted and we didn't listen to them.
   "Dad, what does Liberty Milton do?" I asked while running.
   "Who? I don't even know her. That sounds like an attention seeking name."
   While going from room to room, finally ending up at a stage room, I put on a hilarious performance in front of him, dressed up as a clown while he was wearing a princess dress.
**********************************************
Liberty's POV:

   While at home, I laid on the couch, scrolling through all of the promotion messages I attempted to send. Some of them rejected me for professional reasons, but a lot of others didn't reply, which is a shame on them because I just wanted the money to promote others. However, one of the brands, which sold such tasteless designs like odd patterns and weird lengths of fabric, responded if I would like to collaborate.
"Hi Liberty, we are Constellation Designs LLC, an exquisite pattern company. We have been following you for so long, and you provided the best content possible for us to reach out to you. If you would like to promote our "Thrill Chaser" top and our "Scattered Flurry" wrap skirt, you can leave us a message at anytime for only a small fee."
   I responded, "What? That doesn't make any sense. How can a small business ask me to pay? I thought you will pay me."
   "That's right, but it looks like your follower count is only 2,000."
   "I wish to have more followers, is there a way you can add a discount?"
   "We apologize for your inconvenience, but we don't work for free."
"Fine, your clothes are actually unoriginal and bland. Since the prices are so cheap, I know the quality will not be high. The trends you were trying are so out of style many years ago. Get rid of the business altogether and never ever come back!" I texted furiously because I will be caught dead for wearing hideous designs from a very stupid business.
   "We will not accept this unprofessional behavior. Have a nice day!" I screamed at the messages and slipped my phone out to the floor, but it cracked everywhere, permanently scarring the tile floor. "Screw it, I'll buy a new one. This business is never going to rise."
   Just then, Darkbird broke my front door with his scythe, but not only did he went through all of my parents' inheritance, but he also brought along a fashion-themed sidekick, who was known as Trashionista. She ruined my brand new outfit with a bunch of itchy sequins and unbreathable feathers using her sewing machine gun.
"That's better, but who doesn't love a little shine in your face?"
   "Get away from me!" I carelessly threw a bunch of garden pots at Trashionista, but they were all shot into even weirder designs like stripes and dots. Darkbird maneuvered to pick them all up from falling. "I'll call the police if you don't leave me alone!" I threatened the villains with a broom. To make matters worse, they also cancelled me into humiliation.
"Usually, an influencer will be paid by a brand to promote a product, but if a celebrity can pay for a meal, so should you."
   "No, please, this was a mistake! I was just trying to support a small business!"
   "All you were doing is trying to ask for free stuff. Think about it." Trashionista pointed the sewing machine gun at my head. I ended up bribing him with my ruined appearance.
   "Can't you see that I spent a whole lot of money on my looks? Thanks a lot, Trashionista! Now my 500 vern mascara's ruined and so is my 6000 vern lipstick!"
   "And I also see plastic injections." Darkbird tried to examine my face after Trashionista let me go.
**********************************************
Deron's POV: