The Fraug Dissection

Kristi's POV:

   Because one of the science teachers were attending a funeral today, I was hired to take over Mr. Frank, despite still being in college to get my degree. My day in teaching a class full of diverse kids was actually a memory worth living for, even when disasters happened like dissecting a frog.
"Hallo, everyone!" I introduced myself to the Level 4 class, about to start a lesson. "My name is Miss Deichert, and I will be your substitute teacher for today."
"Wait, are you from Germany?" A little girl with blonde hair and round glasses asked me.
"Good question. Yes, I came from Germany, and English is not my first language, so I may not say things correctly."
"My parents are also German. I'll tell the class what you want to say."
"Thank you. Now it's time for attendance." I looked at all of the names, mispronounced some, and learned the German girl's name, which was Helga. After that, I began teaching the assigned lessons according to what Mr. Frank said earlier.
*****************************************
Charles's POV:

   When I was still getting some eyes drawn at me, I focused on the lesson about animals and classification. I mean, it's very interesting to see another teacher from a different country, just like me. Miss Deichert ended up demonstrating the lesson with something super gross. A frog dissection. Yes, you heard me. Something that my short-spanned brain couldn't even tolerate. I ended up learning what it is and why scientists do it. Onto the dissection, Miss Deichert sliced the frog in half, slowly opening up its body. Some of the kids watched in excitement, but the majority of my classmates, including me, were screaming and running around the classroom, disgusted by what they saw. To my surprise, I also noticed a tiny golden ball from the frog that matched the color of my birthstone bracelet that I was wearing today.
   "Can you guys just listen?" She tried to stop us, but got frustrated right away. Half of us sat down and watched the grossest experience while a few others escaped the science classroom to do something else.
"It's just a frog. Why would you make such a big deal out of it?" The M.E.A.N. Girls member Naomi acted up in the class, unsupervised by the substitute teacher chasing them right away. While another one locked the door, everyone started playing around with the planet toy balls, putting me in the role of a sun that they revolve around.
"All hail, King Charlie of the universe!" One of the diehard fans in my class yelled.
"Yeah, all hail me!" I joined in on the fun, almost forgetting to be back on track.
"Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's so much fun spinning around!" The class clown named Leo ran over, throwing the extracted golden ball over the entire room. But soon, everyone freaked out as if it was a disease. One other person in my class picked it up and played 'golden touch' with the ball.
"Golden touch, golden touch, who's got the golden touch?" Another classmate started the song.
"If you touch a person, then they will become gold! And also this song will never get old!" We were singing off-key while messing around with the golden ball, breaking several beaks and staining the textbooks. Unexpectedly, when the ball accidentally hit a poisonous formula, it spilled over the dissected frog, scaring us all away with its mysterious glare, croaking loudly as if it were a scientific poltergeist.
"Someone break the spell by kissing the frog!" One of the girls dared the entire class.
"Eww, what were you thinking?"
"That's so gross! Why would you do that?"
"Who came up with that princess and the frog story anyway?"
"I heard that frogs spread diseases when they magically come back to life."
Many disgusted looks had been visible in my view, then dared the girl who said the dare kiss the frog. She did it anyway, but all of us started running away from the classroom.
*****************************************
Kristi's POV:

   Returning to the classroom with so much stress and fear of failure, no one was there since all of my students went missing. Instead, the frog I dissected in the classroom came back to life with a spilled potion, terrorizing me to leave the ruined classroom to run to the bathroom. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I screamed and croaked into a frog's sound.
Realizing that I turned into a frog from a strange curse, I broke down emotionally, complaining to myself that I would never succeed in becoming a substitute teacher because I was so inexperienced and irresponsible at teaching. Then, as I felt tingles down my back and mostly on my face, I can only see hypnosis from an unfamiliar grim reaper with a bird's body.
   "Hello, my little frog... I mean... two little frogs... I hope you have an amazing day to have an out of body experience into a new species. Ready to hunt for the new animals hidden inside?" Both the cursed frog and I croaked obediently.
   "Well, to become a human again, find a wee-sized spirit and whatever you do, always take their constellions."
   "Ribbit!" We obeyed and started invading the entire city, making people back off from the curse on the way.
*****************************************
Heather's POV: