Chapter 10- First Day Of Classes

*Here it is everyone! I hope you all enjoy! Don't forget to vote-fan-add to list-comment! Everything is greatly appreciated! :)*

The light of the sun and racket of the birds pulled me from my peaceful dreams. I stood up and shuffled into the bathroom to turn on the hot water for my shower. Letting my hair out of it's loose bun as I stripped down preparing for my nice, warm shower. Once the water was just right I stepped in and let my previous worries wash away.

The first day at a new school meant that I needed to make a good impression. I already had a group of friends and at least was of them were in each of my classes; which was comforting to know. The only problem was the Niall was in EVERY single one of them. I rolled my eyes and quickly focused on my outfit. After trying on several different selections I settled for a white belted tunic accompanied with navy skinny flare jeans. (As seen in BlueNotes)

As usual I was ready way before school was supposed to start. Brianne was still dozing with the blankets thrown over her head, so I decided to go to music early and get some practice in before class. I quietly slid my books into my bag and cradled my flute in with my other arm. Apparently I wasn't the only person with that idea.

I walked down the swamp green hallway and into a brightly decorated door. Niall was in the far corner practicing his guitar. I bee-lined to the flute section and quickly put my instrument together. I flipped through my sheet music and selected one of my favorite pieces, Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.

But it ended all to quickly and I realized that Niall had moved seats and was now sitting in the cheat behind me. I glare at him and start playing Mr. Know It All by Kelly Clarkson. When I finish the a few verses along with the chorus he starts strumming and singing Dumb Love by Sean Kingston. Gosh I could swear that he thought this was some kind of joke. Even if he was an AMAZING singer.

I roll my eyes at him just as the teacher, Mrs. Browne, saunters into the room. "Ah, so these are my early risers this semester I see." Mrs. Browne says raising her eye brows.

She signals for me to start playing and so I randomly begin Farandole off the top of my head. She seems happy enough with my choice and tells me to stop. Then signals to Niall and he starts playing Livin On A Prayer by Bon Jovi.

"Well, lets just say that I am looking forward to this semester." She declared as the rest of the class filtered in.

~*~

"Please forgive me, I was wrong, I should have trusted you." Niall stammered as I rushed to the lunch area. I ignored him and kept walking. That's one thing he's about to learn...I hold a grudge.

The cafeteria was a large, bright room with many windows. It had a lovely view of the woods and orchard. The pale yellow walls made the outdoor gloom seem a little brighter. Today they were serving roast chicken and boy did it smell good. As I stood in line waiting for my food, I couldn't help but notice how close Niall was lingering.

"Personal space please." I grumble shooting him a glare.

"Can we please just talk about this?" He mutters.

I tune him out again, grab my tray, and scout out a free table. "Tanya! Over here!" Lindsay called from the back table.

"Tanya!" Niall pressed grabbing my hand.

"Please don't touch me!" I bark yanking my hand free and sit down.

"Whoa, urm, whats up with you two?" Louis asked giving me a questioning look.

"Niall probably got her in trouble for passing notes!" Zayn snickered.

I glared at them both, indicating them to shut up. Thankfully they seemed to get the message.

"Here love, have a carrot." Louis said tossing a carrot onto my tray.

"Urm, thanks." I say raising my eye brow.

"Don't worry, that means your his best friend." El reassured.

"C-O-R-R-E-C-T" Louis said mimicking a robot.

"Well thank you." I say smiling.

The rest of lunch was a blast. Zayn sat there texting Rachel the entire time, while Lindsay and Liam shared a secret conversation. Jessa talked with Harry and Bree, and I chatted with El and Louis. They made such a great couple. It was hard not to smile at the way he looked at her; so full of love and compassion.

Niall kept pretty silent throughout lunch. I know I hurt his feelings, and to be honest, I felt kinda bad. But in a way he deserved it for what he did.