Chapter 6- My Second Attempt

Brianne's POV.

I didn't want anything to do with a plane either. But considering she had blacked out, got a gash in her forehead, and nearly bled to death. Where as I had feinted, woke up, and walked away with a few scratches. She had every right to be more terrified than I, to fly. It saddens me to see her in this state, so afraid and confused. Tanya had always been strong and energetic. She always tried to see the positive side of things.

I could tell some of her memories were come back, she no longer had that faraway look in her eyes like she did back in the hospital. She was starting to liven up a bit but she still had a wild look to her. Like an animal being cornered by a predator. Her pupils were dilated and she was taking short breathes.

"How can you possibly WANT to fly again?" she whispered looking straight at me.

So she was starting to remember the crash, that was a good sign. "Chika, you know as much as I do that flying is the LAST thing that I want to do. But we need to if we're going to go to UAL." I said confidently.

The car slowed to a halt and the driver helped us out of the car and got our luggage. I can't believe I doing this. Clearly karma wasn't working in our favor these past couple of days. To my left Tanya started hyperventilating so I gave her hand a quick squeeze and pulled her through the doors and into the waiting area. She sat down abruptly and stared at the floor. I looked around, the area was nearly empty. A few people sat here and there in the chairs.

"Well hello loves, fancy meeting you ladies here!"

~*~

"Well hello loves, fancy meeting you ladies here!"

My head shot of at the sound of his voice. I knew that voice! And suddenly, there he was. Those sea green eyes bore into mine and a faint smile appeared on his face. I quickly looked away, my cheeks burning.

"I don't believe I properly introduced myself at the, well, crash." he said grinning, "I'm Niall Horan and this here lad if my friend Harry Styles." he stated.

I looked up into his eyes and instantly wished I hadn't. Images of the crash came flooding back, every single painful detail hit me like a slap in the face. Tears filled my eyes and I choked back a sob.

"Chika what's wrong?" Bree asked, clearly concerned.

"I'm sorry," Niall murmured, "I didn't mean any disrespect."

He looked so hurt, so much emotion could be seen through those eyes it was amazing. But the concern they showed now was unbearable.

"No," I sobbed, "It's not your fault you didn't mean to."

He pulled me up into his arms, "What? What didn't I mean to do." he asked confused.

"I-I remember." I state glancing at Bree, "I remember everything."

"That's great!" She said bouncing up and down.

"What do you mean remember?" whispered into my ear.

"It's a long story." I mumbled.

Niall's friend, Harry, cleared his throat and suddenly I realized Niall still had his arms wrapped around torso. I blushed as I pulled away.

"Where be you lasses heading?" Harry asked, directing the question to Bree.

"We're going to England to attend UAL." she beamed.

Harry and Niall exchanged looks and burst out laughing, "You don't say?"

Harry laced his fingers through Brianne's and said, "Well I guess we'll be spending alot of time together. We go to UAL as well."

"No way!" I said looking up at Niall quizzically.

"Now would we lie to you?" he joked.

"Now lets get on that plane." Harry hollered.

Brianne glanced at me and allowed herself to be dragged away by the excited Harry.

"Urm, now that I remember the accident, there's not a chance you'll get me on that plane." I declared sitting down.

Niall sat down next to me and studied my face, "I won't let anything hurt you. Don't worry, look outside, it's a beautiful day." he said.

I glanced outside, then over to Harry and Bree waiting for us, and back to Niall. "No, I'm not going to let it happen again. There's simply no way your going to get me on that plane." I said stubbornly.

"I won't let anything happen to you." he insisted.

"You won't be able to help me this time. What if you die too! No, I'm not taking the risk." I whispered pressing my face into my hands.

"Hey, don't cry, please don't cry." he murmured wrapping his arms around me, "Look at me."

I lift my head and wipe the tears from my cheeks. The second I open my eyes, I find them closed again and Niall's lip against mine.

He pulls away and says, "Now do you believe me?"

I shake my head and he laughs. "It was worth a shot." he says. And with one quick fluid motion he lifts me and carries me onto the plane. I didn't even have time to protest.