Chapter 7- UAL

The plane ride went fairly smoothly. After half an hour of deep breathing exercises and a few kisses on the cheek, I was able to fall asleep with the comfort of Niall's strong arms around me. I had woken up to the slow and steady sounds of his snoring.

"We are now arriving in London, England. Thank you for flying air London." the pilot said over the PA system.

"Yay!" Bree cheered breaking away from Harry's gaze.

When we were off the train and had our luggage another one of the school's limos pulled up. Brianne lifted her suitcase to put in the trunk put Harry snatched it away.

"As long as your with me love, you won't have the lift a finger." he declared sweetly.

She simply giggled and jumped into the car. Harry following close behind her. I threw my own bags into the trunk and slid into the car.

"Where's Niall?" Bree asked, placing her head on Harry's shoulder.

"He said he needed to go to the bathroom." I replied looking out the window.

The second the words were out of my mouth I saw Niall racing towards the car. He threw his stuff into the back and then plopped himself into the seat next to me.

"What did I miss?" he said, glancing over at Harry and Bree, "Well Harry, did you pick up another one?" he joked.

"As a matter of fact, I did. And for your information NIALL, while you two were sleeping, and in your case snoring like a grizzly bear on the plane, we were trying to get to know each other. Turns out we have a lot in common." Harry retorted, kissing Bree's fore head.

"What are we going to do when we get to campus?" I asked lacing my fingers with Niall's.

"Well, Harry and I will drop off our luggage, come back and help you two unpack, and then we're all going out for lunch with some of our lads." Niall said grinning.

"Some of your lads?" I asked, "You know people in England?"

"Yes, well as you can tell I'm not Irish." Harry cut it, "I'm from Cheshire, England. I just came to visit Niall while we had a bit of a school break."

"And the only reason he did that is because he mum is on vacation." Niall added.

"So you two have been to this school before?" Brianne asked.

"Second year." they both said at the same time.

"Wow, whats it like?" I asked.

"You'll have to wait and see." Niall said as we pulled through big iron gates.

The car stopped at the front doors and we all got out and retrieved our luggage. We all went into the main office and signed in then the boys led us to our dorm room.

"How did you know where it is?" I asked them.

"Didn't I tell you? I'm a wizard." Harry stated sitting on Bree's bed.

"Really? I didn't know that." Niall said, "I was just following the map they gave us." he added.

Everyone erupted into laughter until we had to stop in order to breathe. I stood and started moving things from my suitcase into the closet while Niall looking through my photo album.

"Where are your mum and dad in all these?" he asked carefully.

"My dad was away for work most of the time and my mom was in rehab." I answered, not looking away from my work. "Most of those pictures were taken at Bree's house with her parents." I added.

Everyone stayed silent for a while after that. I felt bad that I had to be the one who caused it. But he asked and it's not like I was going to lie to him about something as stupid as my parents.

*I love you, You love me, We're a happy family, With a great big hug, And a kiss from me to you, Won't you say you love me too*

Only one person was reserved for that special Barney ringtone.

"Cody!!" I yelled into the phone, "I miss you so much!"

"Your ok! I heard you were in a plane crash!" he said, "I thought you were dead..." he whispered.

"No, I'm fine, I was in a crash though but me and Bree were the lucky ones." I stammered and looked over at Niall. "Someone very special saved us." I added, making Niall smile.

Niall's POV.

She has a boyfriend! Well this was just great! How long was it going to take her to tell me about this key information.

"Ok, I love you, bye!" she said kissing the phone and hanging up.

"Urm, who was that?" I asked.

"Oh, that was Cody, he's the only reason I regret coming here" she murmured.

"Well, Harry I think we should leave these two to their unpacking and we should drop our bags off and go find the boys." I said standing up.

"We'll meet you girls back here in a hour." Harry said giving Bree yet another kiss.