Chapter 4- To England Or Bust

Not even waking up at 3'o clock in the morning put a damper on my mood. Cody and Josh were still sleeping, so Bree's mom decided to leave them while they dropped us off at the airport. Brianne took one last sweep through her room to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything. As usual she hadn't. We all piled into her dad's pick-up truck and were off. 

   "I can't believe this is actually happening." I whispered glancing at Bree, her deep blue eyes twinkled and I knew she was thinking the exact same thing.

   When we arrived at the airport and Brianne's dad had unloaded all our luggage from the back it was time for the final goodbyes. Bree's eyes threatened to burst the entire time. I couldn't help but envy her; her parents were the best anyone could dream for. While my mom was needing constant attention and my dad was never home. I gave each of her parents and quick hug and pulled Bree into the transit line.

   "Common Girly we don't want to miss our plane." I said as we handed our tickets in.

   "This is it!" Bree said grabbing my hand, "I'm so glad I can be living my dream with you by my side." 

   With that we walked through the doors and boarded the plane.

 ~*~

   The plane ride was roughly 9 hours. Needless to say we both fell asleep after the first hour. I was jolted awake a few hours later. The plane was tipping and turning, the last bump woke Brianne up with a yelp.

   "Looks like we've run into some minor turbulence folks, please make sure your seat belt is secured and please stay seated." The pilot said through the PA.

   "No, no, no, no, no! This can't be happening." I grumbled looking out the window. It was storming. Suddenly a bolt a lightning struck the wing of the plane and we started spiraling to the ground.

   "No!" Bree muttered, "We only have 1 hour to go! Why does this have to happen now!?"

   There was a loud crash and everything went black.

~*~

   I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head. At first everything was fuzzy but when it cleared I realized the ruined plane meters away from where I lay. I look to my other side and find Bree piled under the ruble. This is NOT good.

   "HELP!" I called, "PLEASE HELP!"

   My head was pounding and blood was trickling from a gash on my forehead. I tried with all my might to push the broken chairs off of Brianne's body but it was no use, they were just too heavy.

   "Need some help there love?" I heard someone say in an Irish accent.

   I turned around and saw a cute blonde haired boy looking down at me. His beautiful blue-green eyes were filled with concern. He lifted the chairs easily and flipped out his phone. While he called for help I crawled over to Bree. She was still breathing thankfully but she was out cold.

   "Oh god, please no, not now, not here!" I whispered.

   My vision went fuzzy again and I fell to the ground. "Ow!" I sighed.

   The boy ran up and grabbed my shoulders, "Hey, your going to be ok," he murmured as he pulled his shirt off and dabbed my forehead with it. His entrancing eyes were the last thing I saw.