Michael: Where were you? I was supposed to walk you inside!

Michael said throwing up his hands.

Suesie: I wanted to get your voice out of my head..

Michael: What? What are you talking about?

Suesie: You talk too much.

Michael paid for our tickets and shook his head. We went to sit down and when I looked to my left, that man was sitting there. Oh shit. I grabbed Michael's hand and held it tightly. Michael looked at me lovingly and began speaking to me again.

Michael: You can't wait for the show, can you?

Suesie: No..

I lied.

Michael: I can't either.

Suesie: What time does it start?

Michael: Seven thirty.

Suesie: What time is it now?

Michael: Seven eleven.

Suesie: Great..

I sighed. I looked at Michael with pleading eyes and that's when it hit him.

Michael: What's wrong baby?

Suesie: Can we switch seats? Please?

Michael: Why?

Suesie: Because..

I said signaling towards the man next to me. Michael got the message.

Michael: Alright.

Suesie: Thank you.

When Coalhouse was having a vision of Sarah, Michael grabbed my hand and I looked at him. Michael smiled down at me and I looked away, pretending that I was focusing on the show. Michael chuckled and went back to watching it. In the end, I stood up to applaud them all. To be honest, I loved the performance. Michael & I got home and I took a long bath. Michael knocked on the door quite a few times asking if he could join me but I ignored him. I just laid back and thought of the show. I loved the acting, the dancing, and the singing. I loved how it gave me a reflection of my heritage and what words I didn't tell Michael what they meant like excresence..
I got out of the bathtub and wrapped a towel around myself. I opened the door and walked out of the bathroom. I almost flipped when I saw Michael laying on the bed.. I was heated because I had just changed the sheets the night before.. Yes, I know. Bed rest. But right now, I think we're going to need the police.

Michael: Hey baby.

Suesie: What the heck are you doing?

Michael: Laying down.

Suesie: On the bed..

Michael: Want to join me?

Suesie: Do you realize that I just changed those sheets a few nights ago?

Michael looked at the sheets.

Michael: That's nice.

By now I wanted to kill him.

Suesie: Get up..

I said crossing my arms. Michael shrugged and got up.

Michael: Now what?

Suesie: Change the sheets and go take a shower. These sheets better be changed when I get back.

I went downstairs to get something to snack on and decided to watch something for a few minutes. I heard the water start to run and I figured he was done.. Considering the fact that I was halfway through The Proud Family, I finished the episode and went upstairs. I knocked on the door because it was closed and I heard his voice. It was sweet and smooth. It was also low and seducing.