O.M.G... THANK YOU!!!

It's Official guys! We made it to 1000 followers! I just want to thank you guys so much, for everything! For supporting me and my work, and sharing your love for my work with me!

When I started writing here on Wattpad, I never imagined that I would make it to 5 followers! Now here I am, at 1000, and it's not just me, that made it here, it's all of you guys as well. I say this because it's only because of all of you, that I made it here in the first place. And I cannot thank any of you enough for your support.

So, to show my appreciation to all of you, PM me. I will be starting a Harry Potter one shot book, and would love for you to send me prompts as well as a question, any question you want, so long as you aren't asking me my name, where I live, my social security number, my credit card number, or anything like that.

Thank you guys, truly, I love you all and cannot thank you enough for all of your support!
Styx

P.S. (Written feb 4 2021)

hey all.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I have created a discord server for both my fanfic and non fanfic accounts. It's meant to be a way for you all to interact with one another and make friends.This server is meant to be a place where we can all just chat about whatever, mess around and just be open about everything without fear of judgment. So if you are interested in at least checking it out the link to the discord is:

discord.gg/27nzQgeCgs

it is also in my bio under the personal website tab. Please look at and adhere to the rules laid out in the welcome tab.have fun guys.