Chapter 20

In the shadows a seventh year who looked a lot like a sparkly vampire named Edward stood, stalking his prey.

Harry raised his hand for Professor McGonagall to see.

"Yes Mr. Potter?" She asked, Harry pointed towards the restroom pass next to the door. She nodded and Harry stood to go use the loo. He walked towards the boys lavatory when he was suddenly forced into an abandoned classroom. (The school seemed to have too many rooms.) It was dark too dark to see his attacker, but Harry sensed their magic. He was violently pushed into a wall. He cried out.

"Shut up." a voice hissed. It was definitely male, and strangely familiar. Harry obeyed. He felt fear began to form, bubble, and rise within him. Sweat suddenly forming on his palms. His breath hitched. Suddenly a wand was pointed at his throat.

"Swear on your magic, that you will do everything I tell you to do within the next hour." Harry complied,

"I-I S-s-swear, on m-my magic to do e-evr-vrything you tell me to-to do." He managed to choke out, the wand lowered,

"Good. Remove your clothes." Harry froze for a second, he knew what was happening, he wished he could yell for help but he could barely manage a squeak do to his fear. He simply obeyed his unknown captor and removed his clothing as tears streamed down his face. Suddenly a light appeared, and harry managed to make out, through the blurriness of his unshed tears Cedric Diggory's naked form. (It wasn't sparkling.)

Draco knew something was wrong, but what? He had no idea. Harry left for the bathroom almost an hour ago, and his friends and Draco, (unknown to them of course) were getting worried. He could feel Harry's fear and pain. So much pain. Finally he couldn't take it anymore. As class ended, he pushed passed Weasley and sneered,

"Hey, you think Potter's alright?" he drawled,

"I'm sure he's fine Malfoy."

"You sure? I wouldn't be if I were you." He turned and walked away while the gryffindors soaked in what he had said.

Harry cried, now alone in the empty bathroom. Naked and sticky. He cried as he threw on his robes. He picked up his wand. He screamed letting some of his fear out, and blasted at the nearest sink. Sharp pieces of kilned clay breaking off. Harry wasn't thinking, he was only feeling. And he felt as though he wanted to die. Acting on this he sat down picked up the sharpest piece of clay he could find and slashed at his wrists. The pain was immense, but the feeling of the blood leaving his body dulled it, he laid down, closed his eyes, and allowed himself to slip into unconsciousness from blood loss, scarcely noticing the tears running down his face.

Hermione was worried. Very worried, as she and Ron searched for Harry. Neville had gone to inform Ginny and Luna. They went to the first place they thought of. The bathroom. And when they got there the sight nearly caused her to faint. She screamed loudly enough that she was sure the entire castle had heard her. She watched Ron rush to Harry's lifeless form. Blood was everywhere on the floor. Surrounding Harry and staining his robes and skin, as it pooled out of his wrists. The sink was broken next to him, and he was as pale as a sheet of paper, he had tear stains running down his cheeks. She cried. She called for help.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE!" she sobbed out into the hallway. Soon she heard rushed footsteps as professor McGonagall arrived,

"What on ear-" she stopped seeing Harry's limp figure. "Oh dear."

Draco froze, stopping in the middle of the hall and causing people crash into him.

"no." he whispered. He felt Harry's life slipping away, the bond fading, his breath hitched and he began hyperventilating. Anger began to take control of him, his breathing turning to growling. His friends looked at him in clear confusion and worry. Whoever did this was going to pay, dearly.

WARNING: Next chapter will also contain R rated mentions. This chapter was fun to write, and that makes me really sad.