Chapter 17

It's been a few months since the quidditch match, it was now December. Harry had improved greatly in his dream training sessions. He currently sat with Draco and Kovus, in the cave, since Ron and hermione had Muggle Studies. Harry smiled as Kovus and Draco played. Kovus was starting to grow, and could now play and sit up by himself. Harry was so proud. He heard Kovus coo at Draco. Draco held a little toy car, and he was making roll back and forth along the floor, making car noises. He heard Kovus squeal as Draco began to tickle him. Harry smiled lovingly at the two.
"You guys are going to be the death of me." Harry told them, Draco laughed. Draco picked up young Kovus and sat down next to Harry, Harry promptly taking Kovus in his arms. He layed there with his head on Draco's shoulder. Kovus looked up at him with young, wide, emerald green eyes. Harry smiled, Just like yours. Helga commented. Harry nodded. He kissed the young boy's head softly. And Draco chuckled. Draco unfurled his wings and wrapped one around Harry. It was time to head back to the castle. Harry stood and put Kovus on the couch. Draco following suit. He heard small cries. He turned to see Kovus looking at him, pleading for him not to go. Harry's heart shattered, He walked back and scooped up Kovus.
"Kovus, you know I'll always come back to you." He told the small boy, he rested Kovus's head on his shoulder. "I'll always come back Ko." Kovus gave another small cry. "I love you Ko, more than anything on this earth. I would give my life for you. So know, that I will always return to you." Kovus stopped crying, after a moment, Harry placed Kovus down on the couch again, and the small boy looked at him sadly, Harry's heart broke again. He would die for the child. He would do anything for him. He and Draco left the cave. Arriving back at the castle, he and Draco split up, after a quick kiss. Harry again felt the eyes staring into him. Just ignore him. Harry did. He walked over to his friends, and sat down. 
"Harry, you gonna come to mine for Christmas?" Ron asked, Harry nodded. "And I wrote to Mum about, you know, so don't be surprised if she and Remus star fussing over you." Harry smiled slightly.

That night, in the bathroom. Harry stood in front of the mirror. The door closed and locked behind him. He was alone. He pulled off his robes and shirt. And he took off the glamour. His scars were hideous. There were scars from burns, whippings, knives and so on. They covered every part of his body. Harry felt his eyes tear up at the memories. His arms were littered with carvings of Freak. Worthless. Trash. Weak. Harry felt the tears fall down his cheeks. Everytime he looked at them, he felt a pang in his chest, and his lungs began to constrict. He felt his ancestors gasped in shock. He felt Helga begin to cry. Harry felt pain consume him as he remembered his life before his inheritance. One which should not be told aloud. Harry could still feel the knife and the fire that caused his wounds. Harry sank down so he was sitting on the floor, and resting his head on his knees, quietly cried.

Sorry, the story just wasn't dark enough for my taste, this makes things have more sense. Sorry if you aren't crying, if you are, that's what I was going for.