Chapter 12

Draco watched as the students stared at Harry. He watched as the entire great hall erupted into whispers. He felt his heartbeat quicken as Harry grew scared. He listened as students thought up ideas on what was going on with his mate. He heard many. Summer training with Dumbledore, summer training at the ministry, excessive reading, magic item... Draco heard them all.

P.O.V. Switch.

Harry stood in the dream world, a dummy across from him. Godric stood to the side watching him. Harry held the sword of Gryffindor in his hand. He swung, and dodged as the dummy came to life.
"Keep your balance." Godric told him for the thousandth time, before the dummy held its sword to his neck. "Alright that's enough for tonight, tomorrow you train with Helga." Harry nodded as the world grew lighter, and he was laying in the Gryffindor dorms. He stood and changed in the bathroom. At breakfast the hall whispered when he walked in, but it was normal for him. He ate some fruit and a single sausage, and when the bell rang, went to DADA. He sat down, and Snape walked in a moment later.
"Ah, Mr. Potter." He droned, Harry looked up at him, "I'm glad you could join us today." Harry frowned, "I assume you know what we are speaking about?" Harry nodded. "And the homework?" Harry froze. The homework? "Perhaps you would like to go to the board and write about a certain creature inheritance." Harry nodded, and walked up to the chalk board. He turned to Snape to clarify. "Any creature Potter." He drawled. Harry smiled. Any creature? Gladly. He placed his chalk against the board. Forest lords it is. He wrote Forest Lords at the top and underneath he made a big T chart. On one side it said Dominate and the other said submissive. I will help you. Rowena told him. Begin with the dominant forest lord.

Dominant Forest Lords are more prone to aggression. They are easier to anger, and will not back down from a fight. If threatened the forest lord will use the forest lord to harm the aggressor, if it's family is threatened, the forest lord kills the aggressor. Dominates will have antlers while submissives have small horns. They are natural fighters and can use its surroundings as a weapon.

Submissives, are more prone hiding and fleeing. If threatened the Forest Lord will try to run and hide. Though they seem weaker, they are in fact more powerful than the dominants. The Forest will always listen to the submissive, the submissive can bend the forest, and shift it so as to keep its family safe. The ground, plants, creatures and water bend to the submissives wishes.

All Forest Lords must claim the forest before they can control it. They can communicate with the creatures, magical and non-magical, and the trees. When in their forest they are unstoppable. The creatures and trees obey the forest lord, able to trap people and creatures in its grounds, by constantly shifting and moving, becoming an endless maze. Forest Lords are extremely rare however, but not impossible to be. Harry wrote on the board smiling slightly, but he didn't notice the blue aura that appeared and grew brighter as he wrote. He also found his handwriting was legible, and the words on the board were all true. He found extra space, so he began to draw. He drew a dominant and submissive Forest Lord. They had slight, deer resembling fur, on their hands and head, the dominate held a spear, with a razor sharp leaf as the head, and had large, royal antlers crowning his head. The submissive had animals surrounding it, and small horns that were laid back against its head, in a non-threatening way. Harry looked back at the class. Everyone, including Snape, had their mouths hanging open. He waved his hand to get their attention. Snape snapped out of his trance,
"Alright, so you aren't totally useless. Sit down then." He droned, Harry did as instructed.
"Now class will begin."

Ok, I'm bisexual (though mostly lesbian, but still bisexual) so you can't judge me for this, I AM SO OBSESSED WITH THIS NEW COUPLE!!! Oh my God. So if you watch Supergirl than you probably know that Kara's sister is a lesbian, and I am just so HAPPY about that!!! Like come on! It's absolutely adorable, and come on. For the first time, we have seen a real same sex relationship in a DC show, that lasted. It's so amazing, and they are so CUTE!!! And being bisexual, it makes me really happy and boosts my confidence, now that there is more ways we, non-straight people are supported. I ship it to Krypton and back.
...Anyway, now that I have gotten that out of my system; What DID you guys think of this new chapter and of the story so far? I would love to hear any feedback and comments you guys may have.

Bai