The League's Plan

Start from the beginning

"He told me to join his small time gang, so he picked a fight with me and since it's an underground fight rule it bends on who wins and who loses naturally and then I died or so I thought, I've challenged him 5 times since I've joined and every 5 times he always won" said Rappa.

"Wait your telling me that Overhaul can handle a former underground fighter strength and over power it, then why doesn't he join in on the fight" said Fat.

"I don't know why either but since a while back he's been kinda on edge from some ya know" said Rappa.

"Wait why would he be on edge, ya say he's even stronger than you didn't ya" said Fat.

"He is but I don't know and because of it he hired a hitman, that man was on a different league compared to us and was able to take all members of the eight precepts of death and even Overhaul all at the same time, if he was in a serious fight with All Might when he was still in the business then he might actually start using his quirk and leave permanent damage" said Rappa.

This left Fat shock from what Rappa said about the hitman especially the fight they had with him and the part of All Might.

"Wait did ya say he might used his quirk are you saying that he didn't use his quirk against all of you and he still managed to win!" said Fat.

"Yeah that guy is a complete monster ya hear me and boss knew that, but he still got him to join the plan" said Rappa.

But this was when Tengai slowly started to wake up and at the same time Fat wanted to know the biggest question.

"What is Chisaki planning anyway" said Fat.

"Like hell we'll tell you" said Tengai.

"He said he'd reinstate the Yakuza" said Rappa.

"What the hell are you doing you dumbass" said Tengai.

But Rappa just stomped on Tengai gut again knocking him out.

"I don't know the exact details but all I know he wants to spread something and lots of it, he said that he needs lots of money to do it and that day is right around the corner" said Rappa.

Meanwhile the rest where having to move forward with danger still around the corner, but right now Izuku and Sir we're running through the halls hoping to find someone to group up with them and as they ran across the halls they met up with Aizawa.

"Midoriya, Nighteye" said Aizawa.

"Mr. Aizawa I'm so happy to see you" said Izuku.

"I could say the same thing to finally have another adult then a juvenile teenager" said Sir.

'Yeah and like hanging around you was a treat asshole' Izuku thought.

But Izuku realized what he just thought.

'Why did I thought of something so rude, I've never done that before, not even with the guys from my middle school who mocked me so why now' Izuku thought.

Then from the back of his subconscious he heard it's voice again.

"Cause we know it's the truth" said ???.

This just made Izuku just annoyed.

'Great now that monster can actually talk to me while I'm awake what else could make this day worse than it already is' Izuku thought.

Then out of nowhere a loud scream of pain could be heard throughout the halls.

"Let's not waste time right now it seem that someone in a fight and they might need our help" said Aizawa.