CH.13: Rescue

As a week passed on Y/N was relaxing for once, he save Koa from being raided by a large bandit group called Tusk. Y/N fended them all off so they never even got the chance to enter the city. So far it's been peaceful here in Koa, and Y/N felt like he disserved it, he's been fighting non stop since he came here. Y/N was relaxing on the front porch with Yuki and Lucy. Yuki has her head in his lap while Lucy was laying down in the grass next to the porch. He felt Yuki groaning and talking in her sleep with a goofy smile on her face, with a tad bit of slober coming out of the side of her mouth.

Yuki: "Love you Papa.... You're... the ... best Papa... ever."

She continues to lightly snore and Y/N pats her head and her smile slightly go wider. After the week Y/N was finally able to get all of his Berserker armour off, so now he can wear whatever he wants. Right now he has a set of raven black casual armour with a pair metal boots on as well.

 Right now he has a set of raven black casual armour with a pair metal boots on as well

But when he needs it he can summon his berserker armour. But for he just wants to relax for awhile. While the week passed Yuki wanted to have Lucy as her Mama, Lucy was extremely happy and accepted that title right away. As of right now nothing can absolutely ruin this moment right. Y/N decided to lean his head back and looked up at the sky.

Y/N: "It's such a nice day out."

???: "Berserker Hero!"

Then Y/N deadpans and sighs.

Y/N: "Just My Luck."

As Y/N looked toward the gate he seen a familiar armoured man run through his gate.

????: "I'm sorry to get you right now resting but I need your help."

Y/N then lightly layed Yuki next himself so she can continue to nap. Then Y/N stood up at his full height and just his height alone made this man slightly shiver.

Y/N: "Ok, what's the problem?"

The man then clasped his hands together and did a light bow.

????: "Thank you, now onto why I'm here. Yumiko is in trouble."