Ch.9: Wave

It's the next day for Y/N, he was told by Sesshomaru that he has to stay in the town's square and wait to be teleported to Lute so he can fight the Wave. While he's waiting Yuki is sitting on Lucies back, he put on a comfy blanket so she can sit on her back comfortably, while he was talking with Yuki someone got his attention.

????: "Berserker Hero?"

Y/N looked behind himself and he seen a man in all black armour and feathery black cape.

Y/N: "Yes I am, and who's asking?"

Guts: "My name is Guts, you saved my wife, Emily for being raped or killed by this assassin's from the church."

Guts stuck his sword in the ground, went on one knee and bowed.

Guts: "Please let me accompany you on your mission to fight the Wave. As a thank you for saving my beloved I shall help you with your mission to fight the waves, no matter where they are. Please let me be in your party."

Y/N walked over to him and he offered his hand.

Y/N: "Yes you may, but you didn't have to kneel to me, just ask asking me is enough."

Guts took his hand and he stood up.

Guts: "Thank you Berserker, just curious. What's your name?"

Y/N: "It's Y/N..... Y/N L/N."

Guts: "Thank you Y/N for letting me accompany you in this fight. Wait is your daughter joining us?"

Y/N: "Oh no, she's here to stay with me before I go, she's going to stay with Lord Sesshomaru while I, I guess while We fight."

Guts: "What about your dragon is she joining us?"

Y/N: "Yes she is, she's going to get some battle experience. Oh and her name is Lucy."

Guts: "Well hehe Lucy is definitely different looking from all the other dragons, actually she reminds me of something. She reminds me of a breed of dragon that only appear every once and awhile."

Y/N: "Hmm sounds interesting to me. Well Lucy *Pat's her* looks like your one of a kind next to your mother."

Yuki: "Yes she is!"

Even Yuki pets her and her tail wags along with her growling happily. With a small funny looking awkward smile. While they continued to talk Y/N got a notification in his vision that he will be teleported within one minute. Y/N went ahead and set Guts as a party member so he'll teleport with him along with Lucy. Now he can see their names below his own health and MP bars at the top left.

Y/N: "Ok looks like one more minute before we go. Yuki you better head over to Emily and Lord Sesshomaru before we get teleported. I don't want you to be in this fight."

Yuki: "Yeah I don't really think I can defend myself, I have no fighting experience like you Papa. But please be safe ok."

Y/N: "Don't worry Yuki I will be fine, plus I have Guts and Lucy to help me."

His notification went off again and they will be teleported in a few seconds.

Y/N: "Alright Yuki you better get to Lord Sesshomaru before you go with us. *Playfully pushes* Suvito Suvito hehe!"

Before she ran to Sesshomaru she did a quick good luck kiss on his cheek. Y/N summons his helmet and does a quick wave to her standing next Rin. As the ground started to glow they were teleported to Lute to fight this incoming Wave.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As they arrive near by Lute Y/N was instantly angry from seeing Itsuki, Ren, and Motoyasu. But he was happy to see Naofumi at least. When they seen him they were NOT happy at seeing him alive, especially Ren.