Ch. 7: All in one day Pt.3 (Finale)

As Emily continued to run with Yuki in her arms she was brought to a stop when she heard a loud roar, atleast she can tell it was close. Yuki she felt it, it was her Papa making that loud roar like wail, she felt it in her heart. Tears started to stream down her face.

Yuki: "Papa, I'm so sorry *hic* please forgive me."

Emily holds her close and gives her a much needed hug.

Emily: "It's ok Yuki, it's ok."

Emily looked around and she was close to her shop atleast by a few blocks. As she continued on running she was brought to a halt again. She seen someone from the church again, and this person grabbed his sword from his side. She noticed it was the same person from the market area.

????: "Hello there. I seen you earlier, I'll be taking that demon spawn now. Hand her over and you won't be hurt miss."

Lucy does a loud hiss at the man from Emilies shoulder.

Emily: "I'm not giving her to you! I know what you plan on doing!"

????: "Ooooo~ a feisty one I like it!"

He launched himself at her but she jumped out of the way and went into another direction because another man appears and tries to strike her but she keeps ducking and dodging.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N was still at the top of the building he crawled up. He kept looking around but still unable to find her.

Y/N: "Where the hell is she. Dammit still can't sense her!"

He kept on looking in a direction where he heard some screaming. As he looked in that direction of the screaming, he seen Emily from the clothing shop running from some robed men. And in within a second she turns around and he sees her holding Yuki and Lucy is holding for dear life on her shoulder. He see's her running as the men are trying to cut her down.

Y/N: "There she is!!"

Y/N jumps off the top and he slides down the tower with his claws dug in to ease his fall but debris is flying while he's sliding down. He jumped off of the tower and on top of another.

Y/N: "Don't worry Yuki your papa is coming for you!!"

He started dashing towards their location.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Emily still held on to Yuki but two more people from the church jumped out in front of her, one tried to grab Yuki but Lucy jumped at the guy on the left aiming for his neck. Lucy chomped down on one and Emily used her right arm and sucker punch the guy in the face and making him hold his nose in pain, it's possibly broken now. Lucy was able to get her first kill because she cut an artery in the guys neck so she gained a good amount of XP from it. She jumped back on to Emilies shoulder and the guy she punched was getting back up while the two that were chasing her cought up and seen her. Emily seen another man that came from the massive crowd and he took out a couple of daggers. With no choice she was forced into the alley and there was no exit. Emily kept looking around at the dead end but the four other men cut her off from escaping. Emily looked down defeated and tears fell from her face.

Emily: "I'm so sorry Yuki. I wish I could've done better. I wasn't able to save you."

????: "Give us that little demon spawn now!"

Emily holds Yuki in a defensive stance.

Emily: "Your not going to have her her!"

-----------------------------------------------------------