Skit - 1

Yuki walks to her Papa's and Mama's bedroom around Ten PM. She had a question she wanted to ask them, she knocked on their door and she heard rustling behind it.

Lucy: Who is it?!"

Yuki: "Hey mama can I ask you and Papa something? I know it's late but *Opens door* we need to talk about...."

She seen candles were on but she seen her mama come out of the blanket and covering herself with it, and her Papa came out of the blankets with just a shirt on. Her eyes widened and ears flattened, and she knew what was happening.

Yuki: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

She just did a confused and horrifying scream.

Yuki: "Mama Papa Nooooo!"

Lucy: "Sweetie can you just..."

Yuki: "AAAAHHHHHHHH Ohhh oh no."

She walks to a chair in the bedroom face palming.

Yuki: "Oh no, you him here oh, I need a moment!.... I'm a young woman. I can handle this!.. *inhale* I'm ok."

She looked back at them and they had worried but confused looks.

Yuki: "Mama Papa Nooooo!!"

Yuki covers her face in her dress screaming.

Y/N: "Yuki we can explain this."

She looked back at them with a mildly angered face, and she gets up.

Yuki: "I'm not ready to talk to *points* you yet young man!"

The two grew even more confused looks on there faces. Suddenly Naofumi and Raphtalia came in.

Raphtalia: "What happened we heard screaming."

The two stopped and seen Lucy and Y/N in bed.

Naofumi: "Ohhhh."

Now Filo came in.

Filo: "What's this a pajama party?! Scootch over!"

Both Naofumi and Raphtalia grabbed her by the back of her dress and put her outside. Then Goblin Slayer came in with his girlfriend.

Slayer: "What the hell is going on?"

He sees them and instantly knows.

Slayer: "Oh Jesus really you two?"

Yumiko: "Hey~"

Yuki: "That's it! Everybody out! Everybody out Right now Everybody come on!"

She shoos everybody that entered the room and now there's only the three left.

Yuki: "Ok Papa, Mama, I know you two are a couple but I just wanna say I'm hurt. I don't think Mama's aren't supposed do.... what........... Oh my God I just got a mental picture! *Bangs head* Get Out Get Out!"

Yuki left banging her head with her hands and leaves Lucy and Y/N confused.

Y/N: "What just happened?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

This skit is non cannon to my story but I did it for the shits and giggles of it. Plus I rewatched a few episodes of Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I hope you got a good giggle from this as much as I did imagining this.