Prologue

*Dream Sequence Starts*

(If you want to add the music it adds in some creepiness to it.)

In the distance there is a city completely ablaze while raining and thundering. An extremely tall man in heavy armour is standing in a destroyed court yard that's consumed by flames, dark energy swarming around the tall warrior with a menacing red glow came from the visor of his helmet. All around him are dead bodies of both civilians, Knights, Guards and Mages, ECT and specifically below him are four other warriors that carry specific weapons. A Sword, a spear, a bow, and a shield with a demi human holding the shield warriors hand. As nothing is living the dark warrior turned his head at a destroyed building with a red haired woman is leaning against a wall clinging to life. When the dark warrior started to growl seeing her not dead yet, he slowly walked toward her. In his path he stepped on the spear warriors head crushing with brain matter splattering on his metal boot. Once he reached the woman she looked up and started to cry and shack with fear. Once the dark warrior reached her he seen two other bodies next to her, a little girl that's knocked out but still has a few cuts and bruises on her, and a dead body of an old man with a crown supposedly the king. Once his eerie gaze looked back at her he took off his mighty Greatsword off his back and slammed it to the ground with a loud crack.

Woman: "Please..*couph* Berserker don't.. do this.... I'm.. sorry.. please just.. let me.. live *couph*."

The woman is struggling to breath from couphing up blood but the warrior known as Berserker shook his head left and right saying no and letting out a growl. Berserker lifted up is sword with both hands lifting it up high ready to swing down. The red head started to cower like a worm and putting up her arms trying to protect herself. Berserker held up his sword finding a bit of enjoyment seeing her squirm with fear, he finally swung his sword down not before hearing one last scream from her.

When her screams could no longer be heard Berserker forcefully took out his blade drenched in blood, he grabbed the king's cape and wiped all the blood from it then was about to leave the room

When her screams could no longer be heard Berserker forcefully took out his blade drenched in blood, he grabbed the king's cape and wiped all the blood from it then was about to leave the room. Before he was going to leave he looked back at the young girl with blue hair still unconscious he went to her and picked her up bridal style and walked out of the building as it crumbled behind him. Berserker knew the girl in his arms was innocent so he quickly patched her up and searched for a place for her to rest. There was once last carriage in town still in it's stables, he went to it and put her in it while covering her up with a blanket that was inside it. Before he left he rubbed her head and left her there till she can wake up, but she'll wake up in an utter nightmare. When he looked around but no one was alive from the giant massacre he committed so he decided to leave this dead city. He heard some groaning from behind him he slowly turned his head looking back, it was the Shield warrior struggling to stand up and his raccoon companion was doing the same.