Ch.3: Fight of a Lifetime

3rd POV

Right now we see Naofumi and his demi human companion Raphtalia walking next to him both getting ready for the second Wave of Catastrophe to hit.

Naofumi: "Alright Raphtalia got everything ready for the wave?"

Raphtalia: "Yes Naofumi-sama we have everything we'll need."

Naofumi: "Alright Raphtalia, maybe we should stock up on extra medicine just in case."

Raphtalia: "I think that's a great idea.."

Before Raphtalia can say anything they heard a loud bone chilling roar and they seen windows shatter from the palace. Raphtalia clutched her demi human ears and screamed in pain then falling on her knees still holding her ears

Naofumi: "Raphtalia are you ok!?"

Before Raphtalia can say anything they seen the Sword Hero Ren flew up hitting the ground in front of them groaning in pain. Next came both Motoyasu and Itsuki landing next to Ren. As Ren slowly sitting up he looked behind him.

Ren: "Oh it's.. you."

Naofumi: "Well the hell is happening especially to you three!?"

Motoyasu slowly got up angry with a sense of his pride hurt.

Motoyasu: "This.. doesn't concern you.. bastard."

Itsuki: "Yes it doesn't *groans and gets up* besides we got this."

Naofumi looked at all three and seen that their health low and they look exhausted from fighting what ever is manhandling them.

Naofumi: "From the looks of it you three don't."

Ren/Motoyasu/Itsuki: "Shut up!"

As all four of the Heros argued the final fifth Hero joined in. Y/N left the castle then he leaped at the direction of where the rest of the Heros were and decided to do a 'dramatic' introduction to the Shield hero. Once Y/N landed landed on all fours he had so much black smoke coming off him it was hard to tell who he was and the red glowing visor made him frieghtning to see.

Naofumi: "He is one tall, and scary looking bastard."

Y/N looked at them and it made Naofumi and Raphtalia's spines shiver. All the civilians in the area didn't know what to do from seeing a tall silver colored knight in front of them all. Y/N then forcefully reeled his arms back while leaning forward for a loud roar that can be heard miles away.
(Use Roar at 0:16)

When Y/N got done roaring all the area civilians ran away screaming but the four heros didn't do anything just shaking in there boots while Raphtalia had blood coming out of her animal ears from the loud roar. As Y/N stared Ren, Motoyasu and Itsuki down he focused his sights on Naofumi. When he kept staring at him he started to hear a voice in his head and the red glow in his visor went away leaving it black again.

????: *Naofumi*"Whatever you do don't freak out, I don't want this three clowns listening in. And speak through your mind, we'll keep this conversation private."

Naofumi got surprised at first but he did a small nod.

Naofumi: "Ok, now who are you?"

Y/N: *Naofumi*" My names Y/N, Y/N L/N, I'm also a Legendary Hero like you."