Ch. 5: All in One day P.1

It has passed three days and sesshomaru still wanted to challenge him to a duel but he was never able to because he had to handle many meetings and other town related operations. While Y/N and Yuki were still at the Inn but when he had free time Y/N went to a local house broker, something where Y/N and Yuki can call a home. Y/N did have a house in mind but it was extremely out of his price range, it would take every gold and silver Y/N had and none left over to decorate their house along with getting food and clothes. Yuki still didn't mind living at the Inn for a bit and Rin comes over and visit her every now and then. When it comes to Rin with Yuki he is able to trust her to watch her, but not fully. Recently Y/N thought of going around town since he stayed inside most of the time because of his intimidating height and armour. But today he got out of the room and Rin is doing some babysitting for Y/N while he goes around town but he noticed some large birds around town along with reptiles around the same size.

Y/N: "Wait.... are those... Chocobos?"

He seen more of them go by.

Y/N: "Chocobo,... Chocobos.... CHOCOBOS!"

Y/N started to daydream about one of his favorite and cute creatures from Final Fantasy. Y/N slowly walked to one of em wanting to pet it but it ran away screaming from his intimidating armour and height. It left Y/N in it's dust and he internally cried from seeing his favorite fictional animal scared of him. Ironically outside his helmet it still looked terrifying, but on the inside the of his helmet he silently cried.
Inside his helmet

As Y/N was silently crying under his helmet with his body shaking

As Y/N was silently crying under his helmet with his body shaking. But something got him out of his daze. He felt something tapping hard at the back of his head, when he looked back behind him and he seen the reptile around the same size of the Chocobos. It was a bit taller but he didn't know what they were called. As the two oddly just stared at each other for a minute or two, still oddly enough the tilted there heads at the same time too. After that a woman snapped her fingers in front of them both snapping them both back into reality.

????: "Hey why are you staring at my dragon like a creep?"

Y/N: "Wait, this thing is a dragon?"

Y/N looks up and down examining it. But he seen a couple other dragons behind it. It looked a bit different, this dragon was black and it had more spikes then usual with a few blue highlights on its spikes and a couple areas on it's neck. To Y/N it looked way cooler then the other dragons.

Y/N: "This thing is a Raptor with the body of a Gallamimus. But I'll call it a Raptor for now. Wait are those bruises?"

Y/N pointed out a few of the bruises and scars on it and it's owner sighed.

????: "Those are from the other Dragons attacking Suzy here."

Y/N: "Oh it's a female."

????: "The other Dragons don't like her because of the way she looks, especially her being taller and more threatening then most. And ironically she is the sweetest thing you'll ever meet, and she's an amazing hand at my farm...... I just wished the other Dragons liked her because one male loved her and they even had an egg together. But sadly he was killed by the others because he was with her, see they're egg back there."